Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#69147] Jorgen Fransen Almerud and Gonner Larsdatter Jesnes of Furnes, Hedmark

Gjest Marcia Evenson Johnson
 Del

I have been unable to get hold of the Furnes Bygdebok and would appreciate a lookup in that book for this family from the Almerud farm (s.77 according to an index)and also a lookup for Gonner Larsdatter at the Jesnes farm (s.425...). I am trying to prove that my ancestor, Lars Jorgensen, who moved to Gausdal, is their son. He was married to Mari Simensdatter and lived at Sveen, Vang, in the 1760s and died in Borregard, Gausdal in 1796. Thank you and hope somebody can help me out. Marcia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn Eriksen

Hi Marcia, Lars and Mari gets a daughter, Gunnor, in 1764 [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=9047&idx_id=9047&uid=ny&idx_side=-144>Lenke They have a son, Simen, in 1766 Lenke If you look up the farm Borregaard in the 1801 census for Gausdal, you will find that the owner is Simon Larsen. Another resident on the farm is Gønnør Larsdatter. Their age matches the year of birth of Lars' children

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Bjørn for your response to my querry. Now all I need to find out who Lars' parents are - the family from the Almerud farm have a son born about the same time as my ancestor, Lars, so am just trying prove they are one and the same. I think they are but thought something might be in the Furnes book about him. Thanks again for responding. Marcia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn Eriksen

I have had a look-up in Furnes bygdebok. The information there confirms that Gønner Larsdatter and Jørgen Franssen had a son; Lars born in 1731. The book, however, has no mentioning of neither Lars' children, nor the fact that they moved to Gausdal.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn Eriksen

I have taken the liberty to raise your questions to the Gausdal Historical Society. They are having a meeting next Thursday and will take a closer loook at your case, then.Bjørn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Bjørn Eriksen

I have received the following from Gausdal Historical Society: In ship-captain Hans Kråbøl's book 'Families and Farms in Gausdal 1820-1824', page 86 it reads: Baargaard was later sold to Johannes Olsen, born Grimstad. Johannes used Baargaard a few years and sold it to Deacon Lars, who came here from Vang parish where he had been a school headmaster. Deacon Lars used the farm for some years and had two children, Simen and Gunnør, with his wife Mari. Simen married Kari Gundersdatter, Nordre Stene and Gunnør Larsdatter was married to Sven Guttormsen Berge.Marcia, you have been proven right.Bjørn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bjørn, Thank you very very much for this information. Now all I have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he was indeed the 'Lars' born on Almerud!! What I need to do now is get hold of the Furnes bygdebok and see if there are any clues in there. Thank you again for all of your help. Marcia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørn Eriksen

Maybe my explanations here have been a bit unclear. The book on farms and families in Gausdal that I referred to, states that Lars on Baaregaard was a deacon and came originally from Vang Parish. The farm Almerud is in Vang Parish. In my reply above you can follow the hyperlinks and will see that Lars' children Simen and Gønnor were both born in Furnes, Vang Parish. There is no need for further evidence in this matter. You can safely claim that Deacon Lars on Baaregaard and Lars from Almerud is the same person. I hope this clearifies matters somewhat. Bjørn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you for your response. No, you have been very clear. and you are correct that I don't need further evidence. You have been very kind to help me with all of this. A good day to you. Marcia

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.