Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#69231] Giftemål Mikkel Sebjørnsen & Taletta Clausdtr

Gjest Eyvind Knutsen
 Del

Gjest Eyvind Knutsen

Etterlysning på vegne av Michael Bankston Usa I am trying to locate the parents of Serina Michelsdtr. b. 1830 in Varhaug, Ha, Rogaland. What I am really trying to locate is their marriage record. I have looked and looked and haven't been able to find it. Here is the birth record for Serina.[url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16824&idx_id=16824&uid=ny&idx_side=-18>Lenke If anyone can help me find the marriage record for her parents I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks again.If this helps I found Serina's sisters. Guri Michelsdtr. b. 1827 and Juditha Michelsdtr. b. 1833 both in Varhaug as well.Mer om denne saken:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

The 1865 census returns tells that Taletta was born in Egersund, so may be you can find the marriage record in parish records from Egersund, where the bride was born. Eigersund or Ogna...Here is the link - 1865: Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

Note that there appear to be no marriage records from Varhaug for 1826. One church register (for all of Hå) ends with a couple of marriages in 1825. The next (for Varhaug) begins with 1827.So if Mikkel and Taletta were married during that period, the record might not exist.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.