Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#69966] ann gudbrahndsdatter in sylling lier

Gjest ole nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole nilsen

need some help as i am looking for ann gulbrandsdatter's birth in the 1865 census it says she was born in nordrehov here is the link[url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/webcens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=6&filnamn=f60626&gardpostnr=1225&personpostnr=6177&merk=6177#ovre>Lenkebut in her death notice it says she was born in rigerike now it could be the same place but i thought ringerike did'nt become a municipality till 1964 with hole honefoss and nordrehov combined so what is the best place to look here is the link

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

And I have found one Anne Gulbrandsdatter christened Jan. 7th 1810, parents Gulbrand Olsen Støverntangen and Anne Martea Knudsdatter (the 6th christening on the left page):Kildeinformasjon: Buskerud fylke, Norderhov, Ministerialbok nr. 6 (1789-1811), Fødte og døpte 1810, side 136. Permanent sidelenke: LenkeShe could be born in 1809. Terrible handwriting!Hilsen Laila Kornstad.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Halvorsen

This is most probably the marriage of Johannes and Anne at Hole 20 Oct 1835 (couple # 20) [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=1093&idx_id=1093&uid=ny&idx_side=-233>Lenke It looks like she was staying at the farm Svarstad at the time and her fathers name given as Gulbrand Olsen Rødningen.Same Anne ? Lenke confirmation at Hole 3 Oct 1824 (# 4 at page 517) Anne Gulbrandsd. Svarstad, born 7 Jan 1810 and parents given as Gulbrand Olsen & Mathea Knudsd.One Anne was christened 7 Jan 1810 at Norderhov, parents Gulbrand Olsen Schiørvoldeie & Anne Marthea Knudsd.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Laila Kornstad

To Kjell (4.The link you have to Anne's christening is the the same that I have in (3), I must have misread their address, I am very busy today!Laila.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Halvorsen

I think you have found the death and burial dates of 'your' Anne Gulbrandsdatter in 1887. At time of death she was a window and living at Brevigeie.From the digitized book that contains the history of farms in Lier, farm Eik/Nedre Eik (farm nr 4) quote: 'Enka Berte Amundsdtr. solgte i 1839 tredjeparten av gården, Nerenga, for 400 spd. til 1) Johannes Larsen, f. 1811 på Røyne-eie, d. 1886, g.m. Anne Gulbrandsdtr., f. ca. 1809 i Norderhov, d. 1887. Barn: Lars, Jens, Åse Mathea, Gunhild, Andreas, Ole. Han tok pantelån på 132 spd. i 1844. I 1854 solgte han bruket ved auksjon for 400 spd., og flyttet innen 1865 til plassen Bjørka u. Brevik.' unquote. The short version of this in English is that Johannes Larsen owned farm Nerenga from 1839 to 1854 when he sold it. Sometime before 1865 he moved to the cotterers farm Bjørka under farm Brevik.In the history of farm Brevik only one sentence mentions Bjørka: 'Innen 1865 overtok Johannes Larsen Eik (se der). Johannes og kona døde her henholdsvis i 1886 og 1887' which in short says that from earlier than 1865 Johannes Larsen Eik was the owner and that he and his wife died there in 1886 and 1887 respectively.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 måneder senere...
Gjest ole nilsen

dear kjellin your previous entry you mention words from the history of farms in lier i am wondering if you would have any information on johannes parents lars jonssen and aagot olsdatter and lars parents jon andersen and ann torstensdatter who all lived on horns lars born 13 december 1789 and died 17 december 1839 i am very interested in any information you could give me on aagot olsdatter born about 1786 and married lars jonssen 10 december 1809 in lier as i can not find any thing on her 1815 census lier [url="http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/cgi-win/WebCens.exe?slag=visbase&sidenr=9&filnamn=ft06261815&gardpostnr=3298&merk=3298#ovre>Lenkelars and aagots marriage Lenke second page almost at bottom lars jonssen death Lenke number 124aagot death i think 1862

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.