Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70164] Kristian Mikkelsen 1901 Ibestad.

Gjest Rob Hansen
 Del

Gjest Rob Hansen

I want to find out about the early life of Kristian Mikkelsen born Breivoll 1901, Ibestad.Kristian Sedenius Michelsen Birth: 3 FEB 1901 Ibestad, Troms, Norway Death: SEP 1980 Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA.Pastor of Lutheran Church in Tacoma, WA. Travelled with Billy Graham across US His father was Jens Petter Mikkelsen Hansen Birth: JUN 10 1865 Ibestad, Troms, Norway Death:his motherKristina Marie Kristiansdatter Birth: 1872 Breivoll, Ibestad, Troms.His wife:Bertha Marie Tollefson Birth: 4 JUN 1905 Escananba, Michigan Death: 3 AUG 1965 NNHe emigrated in 1933 - he doesn't appear to be confirmed 1917 but he was trained somewhere as a priest in Norway. Any information gratefully received,Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Hello Rob. I see you are still working on the Mikkelsen family.Kristian was confirmed 26 Sept.1915 Ibestad church.Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

It's hard work. A really massive family with links everwhere So many Hanna's Johanna's, Anna's and similar sounding names your eyes roll round...(and round)I know that Kristian travelled to America on 17 Dec 1928 and Feb 1933 via Copenhagen yet I can find no sign in DA. Why??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Rob the reference to Copenhagen might mean Kristian had been in the University there getting his Lutheran Doctorate.I could not find any record of him leaving Ibestad.If you could find out the name of the Lutheran Church in Tacoma,I would suggest you contact them and they might have the information about Kristians biography.Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

Hi Ron, His son seems to be living in Colorado - but the number has been disconnected.His phone number is giv en as 832 4537 .I added 00 then 1 then 303 for Colorado but couldn't get through. What's the error??The church is on South I Street where Kristian lived in 1935. Will try to get more info there.Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.