Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70248] Ole Brynnildsens (marriage Osfold Co. Eidsberg 1799)

Gjest Carrol Press
 Del

Gjest Carrol Press

In my original request for the parents of Johannes Olsen b. 1808 Oslo Hospital, the response I received says the father is Ole Brynnildsen. Previous Norwegian genealogy research may have a slight variation in surname spellings but this is the first time I've seen the surname become something else. All records for the Johannes Olsen I seek record the father as Ole Olsen. In the 1801 census forwarded to me (0125 Edsberg) this Ole is recorded as Brynjulfsen. Is his name Brynnildsen or Brynjulfsen and is he the same person as the Ole Olsen recorded in other records. Is Olsen a 'short' for Brynnildsen?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I found a man named Ole Brynhildsen in Edsberg i 1801 sencus , but I am not sure he is the man you are searching for? LenkeI will see if I am able to find the marriage? Best regards from Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I found some information here on Fam. s. parents search:Chriatine Olsdtr. Chr. 22 Des1799 in Edsberga new Christine Olsdtr.Chr. 21 Mar 1801 in EdsbergAnd Johannes Olsen Chr. in Oslo.Here: LenkeI will try to find the church books if they are digit..Mvh. Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Yes , here I found Johannes born 15 Nov. Chr. 20. Nov. in Oslo Hospital. Have a look here in the Church-book nr. 2 , left page . Boychild Johannes Olsen, parents: Ole Brynhildsen and wife Olea Berntsdatter.LenkeI see If i am able to find their Marriage in E(i)dsberg in Østfold. 1799.Mvh. Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

And here the marriage from Eidsberg Churchbook. The last on the left page. 1799, 16. Mar. LenkeUngkarl (unmarried) Ole Brynildsen Søndre, Lang...? pige ( unmarried girl) Olia Berntsdatter, ElsnæsI think I will be able to find the to daugthers named Christine too. The oldest probably dead before the new sister was born. Named after here?Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you have the 1.born Christine Olsdatter Chr. in Eidsberg 1799. Nr. 3. from the bot. of last page.22 Des , parents Ole Brynhildsen and Olia Berntsdatter. LenkeI try to find nr. 2. Christine too.Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think the 2.Christine Olsdatter Chr. 21.Mar. 1802 in Eidsberg: LenkeI See if I find her in Church book from Eidsberg. Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Yes, the information from Fam.s. was corect. Her you have the same from Eidsberg Church book. left p. 1802 , 21. Mar. Last girl, Christine: LenkeBest regards from Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

I think that the farmnames at the marriage are, Langenes and Eldsnes in 1801. I have answered in your question about framnames too.Think that Olia Bengtsdaughters`s mother lives with the family ( my 2. ans. here) Eidsberg 1801.Best regards from Gunn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

Carrol, as I explained to you in a different theme, Brynnild is a version of Brynjulv.Therefore, Brynnildsen is also a version of Brynjulvsen.You may find Ø instead of Y; N or NN or NH (etc.) instead of NJ; and a whole lot of alternatives to ULV (ULF, UL, EL, ILD etc.). Thus -- Brønjelsen, Brynieldsen etc.No, Olsen is definitely not the same as Brynnildsen. Olsen means son of Ole.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.