Arkivverket
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Carrol Press

[#70249] Søndre Langenæs and Elsnæs

Guest Carrol Press

Where is Søndre Langenæs and Elsnæs? Neither Google nor Yahoo! nor I know where these places are located. Also consulted a website listing Norwegian Cities. They don't know either. Thanks to all who have previously responded to all my queries. Very much appreciated.

Guest Anders Rofstad

hi!not sure if this will help you, but modern norwegian language has a tendensy to change the letter æ to e, so if joy try to search for Søndre Langenes (or just Langenes) and Elsnes you might find something.hope this gets you one step further.. :-)kind reg. Anders

Guest Gunn Huglen

I found both Elsnæs and Langenæs farms i Edsberg 1801 sencus.One of the farms that Ole Brynildsen and Olia Bengtsdatter lived in when they married i 1799.LenkeIf you find my answers on your other questions here this morning.Best regards from Gunn

Guest Gunn Huglen

I have sent some information in ( 70248) LenkeGunn

Guest Torodd Kinn

Here's Elsnes: LenkeLangnes is a neighbouring farm to Elsnes.Zoom in on the map by pulling the red lever to the left towards the plus sign.

Sign in to follow this