Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70295] gulbrand olsen birth help

Gjest ole nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole nilsen

hi there i need some help i am looking for the birth of gulbrand olsen[url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=1113&idx_id=1113&uid=ny&idx_side=-72>Lenkefather of karen marie this is the link to her birth number 105 i know he was born in 1842 but not sure when i have checked archives for nordehov in 1842 but there is at least 2 gulbrand born and unsure which one or if he is born in nordrehov link to 1865 census

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

hi there thank you for such quick answer i dont want to sound rude but how do you know this is the right gulbrand as i have found one born in 1841 link Lenke no 157 with a father named ole gulbrandsen also in nordrehov i do appreciate your help but i find that their farm names hard to read in the archives and i suppose it is the way to tell

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

hi there bernt so looking at the 1865 census in opening question do you think that gulbrand and his wife marie johansdatter was living with her parents with their unbaptised son his name was karl otto gulbrandsen born 29 december 1865 ole

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bernt Jenssen

Yes, it look like that, but they could also have been living in their own little house on the same place 'Bakka'. The father to Marie was 'Husmann' (smallholder)ref. FT 1865.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

hi again i think i have found gulbrand olsen's wife marie johansdatter parents death noticeLenkenumbers 91 and 93 the ages add up but unsure what do you think as unsure what farms they were born at or lived onole

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

hi again just had a look at marie's birth notice and the farm name next to her father looks like the same as the one in the death notice in previous but i cant read it properley ole

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bernt Jenssen

(10) I'm not sure, but for me it's like 'Knæstangen' (Knaestangen). Parhaps there are other people out there who can read it better than me ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.