Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70330] Tone Johannesdatter

Gjest Kay F. Jetton
 Del

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

Tone (or Thone) Johannesdatter married Anders Taraldsen 10 Feb 1786 in Hedenstad, Sandsvær Parish, Norway. Bygdeboks give her birth as either 1752 or 1755. I have searched Sandsvær Parish registers for her birth, but have been unable to find. I am interested in finding out who her parents were. Was her father Johannes Matthissen who married Anne Olsdatter in 1756? Bygdeboks do not list Tone as a daughter of Johannes and Anne. Was Johannes married previous to his marriage to Anne? Was Tone born out of wedlock? I sure could use a lot of help on this puzzle.Kay in S. Illinois

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

I found this on FS, must be checked with churchbooks, of course: [url="http://www.familysearch.org/eng/search/IGI/individual_record.asp?recid=700115658858&lds=1&region=12&regionfriendly=Norway&frompage=99>Lenke Parents: Johannes Olsen and Ingeborg JensdtrBut I can't find any Grorud in Sandsvær, she must have been baptized elsewhere.Here in 1801:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

Now I realize that Tones husband (in 1) is not the same!! So then it must be someone else, sorry. Their marriage is in 1787: Kildeinformasjon: Buskerud fylke, Sandsvær, Ministerialbok nr. 2 (1725-1809), Ekteviede 1787, side 51. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=8577&idx_id=8577&uid=ny&idx_side=-52>Lenke Permanent bildelenke: Lenke He was a widower and she was a maiden.Here in 1801:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørg Lunde

There is a Thone Johannesd. confirmed in Kongsberg in 1774. Lenke I cannot find her in Kongsberg in 1801. Could this be the right person?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

Kjellaug and Bjørg, Thank you both for your help I did find Grorud. It is near Oslo. Thanks also for correcting the year of Anders and Thone's marriage. I must have been sleeping when I first read the marriage entry! I also found the Thone Johannesd confirmed in Kongsberg in 1774. I will check parish registers to see if I can find her baptism. Do you have any other suggestions? Kay

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.