Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70368] help reading farm name

Gjest ole nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole nilsen

hi i need some help in reading and comparing a farm name in this link of a death notice for number 91 and 93 johan olsen and marte hansdatter [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=1113&idx_id=1113&uid=ny&idx_side=-384>Lenkeand this link for the birth of marie johansdatter number 114 in the fathers and mothers column they look the same but i cant read it well enough i am hoping that i have found the death notic for marie's parents if anybody can help

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torleiv Kløve

The name appears to be Knestang (variants: Knæstang, Knæstangen) in Norderhov (now Ringerike). In 1865 Johan and Marte are probably here: Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

hi torleiv so do you think the two links in number 1 are the same people that is johan olsen in first link and johan olsen in second link ole

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torleiv Kløve

Yes. Johan Olsen and Marte Hansdr. are the only pair of that name and the correct age in Norderhov i 1865. Moreover, they have a daughter Marie age 24 living with them in 1865; she is married to Gudbrand Olsen age 23 and they have an infant son.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.