Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70446] Where to look in Møre og Romsdal kirkebøker

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am searching for records for the marriage of Arne Samuel Haralds. & Anna Lodversdtr (ca 1891) and the birth of their children. See them in 1900, at Kalvenesset under Lærem (in Eid) here:LenkeI have looked in the parish registers for Eid/Voll and Grytten. I can't find anything. Can anyone suggest where else to look?Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ivar S. Ertesvåg

The entry in the cencus (your link) gives two suggestions:Arne is born in Stryn in Sogn og Fjordane 'fylke' (county); in 1900 called Nordre Bergenhus amt (thus 'NB' in the census). Anne is born in Nord-Fron in Oppland fylke; in 1900 called Kristians amt ('Krs' in the census).We notice that the children are born in 'T', which means the 'herad' (municipality; that is Eid) where they live at the cencus. A first approach is to find the regitration of the birth of the first child. Are the parents married then? Is anything useful noted? etc. Then, look for migration records.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Ivar, for responding. Arne's family migrated from Stryn before the 1865 Census. In 1900, his parents and his older brother, John, are living at Gyldenaas (gnr 7, bnr 1). I'm not so sure about Anne. She was born out of wedlock. Her parents did not marry. In 1865, she and her twin brother, Ole, are living with their mother, Embjør Halvarsdtr, at Enlien in Nord-Fron.I have tried to find the birth of Arne & Anne's first child, Harald Leif (ca 1892). I looked in every file that referenced Eid, but can't find him or his siblings. I thought perhaps someone might know if records for Eid in the 1890s were included with another area, like Grytten, for example.I even looked to see if they were born in Nedstryn and Nord-Fron. No luck!Thanks again for offering your advice...Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ivar S. Ertesvåg

It seems that no scanned parish registers are available for Eid after 1884. ('Eid/Voll' means Voll sokn, Eid prestegjeld; you need 'Eid/Eid', for Eid sokn). The protocol may be available at the State Archive, or at the parish office at Eid (Rauma municipality).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Osvald Rydjord

Patti, can you send me your e-mail address. I have Harald Jonsen Nedreskår and his descendants, as far as i koow, in my database and can send you a RTF-file. osvald.rydjord@sfjbb.net

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.