Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70484] Tirset gard in Møre og Romsdal ?

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I can't find this farm except in 1865 Grytten, Kors local parish. See here:LenkeI looked in 1801 and 1900... nothing close. I also looked in O.Rygh.Can anyone help me figure this out? I would appreciate any assistance.Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

Tirset is part of the farm Brue (or Brude). I found it in the matrikkel (land register) of 1950: [url="http://www.dokpro.uio.no/cgi-bin/stad/matr50>http://www.dokpro.uio.no/cgi-bin/stad/matr50To the right: click Møre og Romsdal.Then click Grytten (Rauma).Then click 79, Brude.You then get a list of the land holdings (bruk) that were part of Brue. Tirset is no. 16.Here's a map:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Torodd!This is a great help. Also, it's good to have this link to the 1950 Matrikkel. I looked in the one for 1886 at the University of Tromsø. They only show bruk numbers 1-11 for Brude... which is strange, since this bruk clearly existed in 1886.That map website is wonderful! I only wish there there similar sites for the other parts of Norway. My great-grandmother was born at Blaksæt in Innvik. I'd love to see an aerial map of this region.mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

Glad to be able to help!Here's the same kind of map for the Nordfjord area: http://kart.nordfjordnett.no/Innvik is now part of Stryn kommune.Under Velg søk, click Stedsnavn. Write Blakset and click Søk.In the search result, click the first alternative. Blakset will be shown on the map.Good luck!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ToroddThis is very cool! But I have a question... Blakset was gnr 54, my g-grandmother was born on bruk 1. But when I put in these numbers, it takes me to a place that I think is not correct. I did find the farm, but not using the 'sok' function. What did I do wrong? Does Blakset have a new gard number?Again, thank you for the links.mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

Hi again, Patti!Blakset's gardsnummer was probably changed when Innvik kommune and Stryn kommune were joined on January 1, 1965.It seems that Blakset is now gard no. 134, so try gardsnr. 134 and bruksnr. 1.Helsing Torodd

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Torodd!How fascinating! I'm looking at two very large structures on this bruk (134/1). I wonder if either of them are original?Also, do you know what these search results mean... when I put in gnr 134 and bnr 1, I got five results: 134/1, 134/1-1, 134/1-2, 134/1-3, and 134/1-4.One last question -- how did you find the new gnr for Blakset?Thanks again!Helsing Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torodd Kinn

I found the new gnr for Blakset by first finding Blakset (place name search) and then zooming in until the gnr.s and bnr.s appeared. 134 was the only gnr. thereabouts.It's often the case that a bruk has several parts in different locations. In some cases, there was a larger bruk that was divided in such a way, usually because they tried to make the parts equally valuable, for instance, equal shares of fields, forest, etc. In other cases, smaller parts have been sectioned off from the original bruk until there are only fragments left of it.In the old days, the parts of a farm were usually 'ideal', having more to do with the value than the exact locations. Central parts may have belonged to specific bruks, but the outfields were common property -- also often between two or more farms.As for Blakset, I wouldn't dare to guess. If there's a bygdebok, there may be information about the division into bruks there.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you, Torodd!I do have the part of the Stryn Bygdebok on Blakset. Usually, I can stumble through the parts about the families, but the more detailed parts about the farm itself are more difficult for me. I understand there are some good text translators out there now. I'll give it a try and see what I can learn.My great-grandmother, Malene Andersdatter Blakset, didn't live there as an adult. Her father (Anders Jensen) died when Malene was just 1 year. Her mother remarried and had more children with her new husband. I wonder if it was not a welcoming place for Malene and her two brothers after that. They all moved to Bergen, where they lived for the rest of their lives. I wonder about this. Malene's mother was from Rand. The man she married (after Anders) was from Bødalen. I would have thought the sons by Anders would have had a right (by birth) to the farm.Anyway... it was interesting to see the farm. I'm assuming the first (bnr 1) was the bruk where the families reside. It's the parcel that has the large structures. The other bruks look like what you described as 'outfields'.Thanks again Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.