Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70715] Arent Erichsen Grimstad og Ellen Christophersdtr i Gildeskål

Gjest Rev. Robbie Osmundson
 Del

Gjest Leif Johannessen

The estate after Catarina Hansdatter, Fenæs in 1812 was bankrupt. The living places of the heirs therefore had little importance. On this background I would not make a point of wrong living place for Hans. But still we seems to lack proof that we have the right man?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes, I would liike something that points in that direction. I was hoping that perhaps there would be a militrary list such as the 1809 and 1811 lists that would be 1813 or later that would possibly give birthplace. Unfortunately, there was no skifte in the Skifter i Salten for Hans Urbanusen when he died 8 June 1813.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Terje Pedersen

Re, 19.It is a declaration dated Grimstad December 23, 1786 from Arnt Eriksen on behalf of his wife Anna Monsdatter to her guardian Ole Helgesen Mevik, that he (Arnt Eriksen)has received the valuables his wife got after her father, Mons Eriksen Grimstad, probate date July 22, 1779. Value; 3 Rigsdaler 13 skilling.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thanks to all who are contributing this information to me! It is greatly appreciated!To complete my current records, could you provide the ages for Erik Arentsen and Anders Eriksen in the Innrulleringsmantall Helgeland 1766/69?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
Gjest Leif Johannessen

The men at the current household at Finnes were:Christopher Olsen, age 40 Anders Erichsen, 18, birthplace Marchen, Arent Erichsen, 16, Marchen, Ole Christophersen, 9, Findnes, Hans Christophersen, 5, FindnesAnother farmer at Finnes was Peder Michelsen, 46, and his son Michel, 14.(Source: Innrulleringsmantall Helgeland 1766/69 ved Svein Edvardsen)Christopher Olsen was probably Barbro´s second husband. Peder Michelsen could be her brother.Her first husband Erich Arentsen died ca. 1754.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.