Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70828] Translation Please (Old Norwegian)

Gjest Rob Hansen
 Del

Gjest Rob Hansen

Can someone please translate these postcards they are in old Norwegian writing is not easy to make out ..they may be difficult please have a go!!Rob.The other face is following I can't put two pictures on one post

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lisbeth Wangen

Dear Cousin.I just ask you for one thing.Could you please buy me a 'skinnkrave'(something you have on a dress)I am gonna go to a christmasparty in the school.On the side of the postcard its says:Since you are so far away,And I havent send you some words before.I have to send you some now.Just to let you know how we are living in this time.And we are living well.And hope you are to.And I shall send you love from grandma to.(she points at the house they are living in)Next;Thank you for the 'lue'I got from you.Love from Hilda.I am counting on that you are the one who owe me a letter because it wasnt any words for me in my mothers letter.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ola Ljødal

Det har kanskje betydning for Rob Hansen å vite at avsenderen heter Hulda (ikke Hilda). (The name of the sender is Hulda).

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rob Hansen

Is the top postcard from Hulda ?? I can't see her name??Have you seen the other side of the postcards .. the top mentions Maggy who I'd like to know more about.Rob.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.