Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70928] Trying to find a death.

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Help!! I'm trying to Lina Olsdatter death. Her parents are Anne Catharina Larsdatter and Ole kristofersen Ryansplad. Due to the 1875 and 1900 census not totaly completed I'm Having a hard time finding when she died . She was born in Sparbu. The year she was born was 1848 according to 1865 census. Could somebody help me out please. Thanks. Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Inger Bjørnaas

When and where is the last time you find her in any record ? What more do you know of her. Confirmation, marriage ?Best regards Inger

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Ansnes

Hello Kim - and Inger !Trying to find something for you. Lina was born 10th July 1849, as per the confirmation of baptism taking place at Mære kirke, Sparbu, in 1864: ( nr. 72 ): LenkeBut, as Inger mention, what do you know about her, did she live her life at Sparbu ? I don't think she was counted at Sparbu in 1900, she might be dead by that time. The 1900 census was covering Sparbu, whereas the 1875 census is not available on the net for Sparbu. Do you know whether she was married, could she live anywhere else later on ?Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

The confirmation is correct. To all above questions I don't. All I have is the 1865 census and her birthdate and baptismal. I was curious if anyone had information or a bydebook on this paticular area. The farm was finaesset in sparbu. I was wondering if you have any suggustions Knut? Thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Ansnes

You will find 2 x FINÆSET husmandsplads under Sparbuen, census 1900. Lina is not counted there, Regarding bygdebøker, I am far away from any library at the time being, but hopefully somebody living in the Steinkjer/Sparbu area have books available and can find any notes re Finæset ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Randi Haugros

Line Bendikke Olsdatter, Ryanplads, baptism in Henning, Sparbu in 1849: Kildeinformasjon: Nord-Trøndelag fylke, Henning i Sparbu, Ministerialbok nr. 735A07 /3 (1849-1862), Fødte og døpte kvinner 1849-1850, side 126. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=2492&idx_id=2492&uid=ny&idx_side=-17>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Ansnes

Line Bendikke Olsdatter Ryanplads, her wedding in 1877 and her household at the 1900 census: Lenke Remains of course to find her death after 1900. Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.