Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70940] Britte Einersdatter Eichenberg of Hafslo

Gjest Richard R. Einerson
 Del

This query is directed to Lars E. Oyane. Previously we had discussed this person who married Anders Arnesen Tornebakken of Hafslo. I cannot find a baptism that would match Britte Einersdatter. I suspect that her parents were Einer Siursen Eicheberg & Elen Ingebrictsd Alme, married 25 Nov 1730?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
Gjest Svehn Ruskelöv

Hi!Einer Sjurson Eikeberg(1708-1769),married 25/11-1831? to Eli Ingebrigtsdotter Alme(1712-1781). They had 9 children. Child number 2,Britha Einarsdotter Eikeberg(1733-1785,married to husmann Anders Arneson Notedal(1728-1785),living Halsateigen/Kvam nedre.Mvh,Svehn.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Svehn,Thank you so much for the information, I really appreciate it!!! Rest assured, your English is just fine. It is my Norwegian we should worry about!I suspect this info came from the 'Bygdebooks'? If it is not too much trouble, would you please indicate which volume the above info came from. I believe I can loan a copy from a library here in Minnesota. Perhaps I will be able to make heads or tails of it and do my own lookups when I need to in the future (some of the other Einerson ancestors came from Leikanger).One thing of interest is to know where the birth and death dates were recorded for these people. For instance, if I am not mistaken, the churchbooks for Hafslo started in 1717, and do not have burials or deaths recorded until after 1755. I see that Arne Andersen Notedalen lived from 1676 to 1730. Are there other records available, such as court or probate journals?Best regards,Richard

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars E. Øyane

Hello Richard!I am sorry I had overseen this question of yours, and I have been travelling for quite a while...There is no birth or baptismal date for Britha Einersdotter. Her birth year is as close an estimate as we can get. And the reference to her origin and parents comes from volume VII of the Luster Bygdebok series, the Eikeberg farm.Cordially yours,Lars E. Oyane

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.