Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#70972] Location of farms in several towns in S&F

Gjest Dale Tuvey
 Del

Gjest Dale Tuvey

My wife and I will be traveling in Norway in August. I am trying to locate certain farms where my ancestors lived in Laerdal, Sogndal, Hafslo, Naustdal, and Forde. I would like to visit the farms when I am there. Is there a source on-line or elsewhere a map would show the locations of farms in the vicinity of those towns?The farms I seek are:Kattevold, Arval, and Naversaeter in Sogndal Klaeven, Traeet, Qvam, Sonnesyn, and Grov in Hafslo Reikvam and Kalland in Naustdal Hafstad, hallbrend, Rotenes, Albost, and especially Holsen in FordeIn Laerdal I only have the name Ovre Ljosno and I don't know if that is a farm name or the name of a smaller town or group of farms.If anyone has knowledge of the location of any of these farms I would be grateful for any information you could provide.Thank You,Dale Tuvey

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Yngve Nedrebø

Google Earth would give you detailed maps. You will also find all these farms with the maps here: http://www.gulesider.no/kart/But you should write the farmnames in Norwegian, e.g. Årvål, Navarsæter, Sønnesyn, Ullebost, Ljøsne. But you may also search in the map for Førde, Hafslo, Sogndal or Lærdal.Øvre Ljøsne is a farm in Lærdal.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Harald Jarl Runde

Hallo Dave Can you give me little information about your ancestors at Reiakvam and Kalland? Maybe I find them in our Bygdebok? Have you seen our Homepage - Emigration from Naustdal lenke http://www.utvandring-naustdal.info/page7.html My e-post: harun(a)online.no For Naustdal Sogelag - Naustdal Historical Society Harald Jarl Runde

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.