Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71004] Ole Isaksen and Ellen Torgiersdatter

Gjest Kay F. Jetton
 Del

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

In searching for baptism of Ole Isaksen,(born 1714 according to Sandsvær Histories) I found what might possibly be the record at this link Lenke.However, I am unable to read the entry. It is line 42 on the right hand side of the page dated Exaudi (24May 1714?). Hope someone out there can help me with the reading.Thanks.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Inger-Berit Østby-Deglum

??(can't read the first word) Exaudi i Eftt:(Eftelød church) Isach Evjes Ole, Fadd:(witnesses) Herbran og(and) Dyre Evje og Rolv Aasmundrud, item(and) Niels Bøes den ælders(senior) og Hans Pedersøns Qvinder(wives).If Exaudi is the right christening day that means the 6th Sunday after Easter , in 1714 May 13., but since I can't read the first word, I'm not sure. The next Sunday mentioned is 'Fer: 1 Pent:' which means Whitsunday.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

My sincere thanks Inger-Berit! You translation sure helps me! I thought I had the right baptism, but since I could not read all of it I needed verification from someone who could. I am always interested in the witnesses as in many cases they are related to mother and father in some way. Again my sincere thanks! Have a wonderful day!Kay

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

Another question. Ole Isaksen (1714-1766) married Ellen Torgiersdatter 2 April 1742 in Sandsvær Parish. Information I have indicates they had a daughter Anne Olsdaatter (1743-1829) who married Halvor Christensen Lindem. Did Ole Isaksen and wife Ellen have other children? I have searched the Sandsvær parish registers, but can't seem to find any other children.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.