Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71103] finding Anna catharina Larsdtr death

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Hi In the 1900 cenus #2347 1731 Sparboen Farm Finaeset Husmandplads, under 102 I find her living with her son. I looked as far I can go under the church records as far they will go. But found nothing. Does anyone have a bydebook with this farm or have any ideas that could help. Thanks KIM

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Ansnes

Kim, could you please comment the last responses to this theme: Lenke ( why are you sure that the Anna Cathrina Larsdatter found here is not the one you are looking for ? )Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Knut- Line Bendkke is Anna Catharina daughter. WE found Line's Death record in the Verdal 1800-1900's Death record. Now I'm Looking for Anna's death record. I saw her last listed in the 1900 census of Sparboen with her son Sven as a widow.Her son Sven listing # is 2347. I thankyou for the record on Line. Line is Svend's Older Sister. Hopefully this will explain things more. The Family is listed in the 1865 census on Finaeset. The father is Ole Kristoffersen I have the record of his death. Any more Questions let me know KIM

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Everythings cool.!! I will try to be more clear on certian information that I'm am looking for or try to provide the links. KIM

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Ansnes

Marit Sørli, address Sparbu, has reverted with info from the Sparbu and Ogndal bygdebok: Anna Catharina died in 1915 ( no date given ) at the Tolstad farm, Henning, Sparbu. Lenke She obviously had a long life, and when you did not find her under the church records, death columns, it is obviously because the Henning church book published on the net only is up to 1902, and the Mære church book ends 1908. Knut

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.