Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71197] Lars Andersen & Anne Mathea Andersdtr or Jacomsdtr.

Gjest Carrol Press
 Del

Gjest Carrol Press

Marriage 1840 Eiker, Buskerud, page 360, entry #51 could you please interpret this record for me? Looks like Anne Mathea is named Andersdtr. LDS records Anne Mathea's father as Anders Poulsen which means she would be Andersdtr but on the 1865 census #0813 Eidanger, (#2230) she is recorded as Marie rather than Mathea with surname Jacomsd. LDS records Lars' father as Anders Larsen but that doesn't look like the name in the marriage record. Also on 1865 above numbered census their 3 children are recorded. I can't find any of them on LDS in any variation of surnames so does Lars Andersen have another name added to Andersen?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørg Hukkelberg

The names are Anne Mathea Andersdtr and Lars Andersen Stenshorne. The fathers are Anders Poulsen Hougsund and Anders Larsen Stenshorne. I cannot understand why you look for them in Eidanger 1865. We find Lars Andersen Stenshorne as a widower in Stenshorne,Eiker 1865. Their first child Petter Andreas was born in 1841Lenke

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Carrol Press

I was looking for information on the parents of Anne Marie Andersen b. June 8, 1857, page 89, Telemark Co., Gjerpen, parish. She m. Emil Bernhard Berntsen (Banns) 1878 Oslo Co. Østre Aker, page 13-14. Anne Marie died in Drøbak 1891. (My ggrandparents). Emil then married her sister, Kristine Laurine Andersdtr, b. Eidanger 1859, who was divorced from a Jacob Neilsen. The parents of Anne Marie & Laurine Kristine are Lars Andersen & Anne Mathea Andersdtr. Perhaps I have the wrong Lars Andersen & Anne Mathea as they seem rather elderley and it's a long time from a marriage in 1840 to be having children born in mid to late 1850's. Those on 1865 census appear to be the people I'm seeking. Thank you for your assistance.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Carrol Press

Thank you for this...is it possible that you could tell me where the child who also appears on the 1865 census as Carl b. 1855 (age 11) came from if the parents only married in 1857? Does the marriage record indicate if Lars Andersen had a previous marriage?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørg Hukkelberg

I will look for that later.But now I have found why there is a Marie Jocumsdtr in 1865. Lars had lost his wife and married again in 1865 in Eidanger. Marriage number 10Kildeinformasjon: Telemark fylke, Eidanger, Ministerialbok nr. 10 (1859-1874), Ekteviede 1865, side 210. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=5951&idx_id=5951&uid=ny&idx_side=-216>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørg Hukkelberg

Lars og Anne Mathea is moving to Eidanger 1858, together with the children Karl Anton (4) and Anne Marie b. 1857. We find them under UTFLYTTEDE 1858, NUMBER 4-7. I have not found Karl baptised yetKildeinformasjon: Telemark fylke, Gjerpen, Ministerialbok nr. 8B (1857-1871), Inn- og utflyttede 1859, side 378. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=1368&idx_id=1368&uid=ny&idx_side=-125>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørg Hukkelberg

I see that Karl Anton Olsen is child of Anne Mathea, born in Land. I can try to find him. This is information from Churchbook Eidanger 1859, page 316, number 3 Kildeinformasjon: Telemark fylke, Eidanger, Ministerialbok nr. 10 (1859-1874), Inn- og utflyttede 1859, side 316. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=5951&idx_id=5951&uid=ny&idx_side=-303>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørg Hukkelberg

Karl Anton born 28.sept. 1855 in Søndre Land, Oppland. Number 139. Father is married man Ole Andersen from ChristianiaKildeinformasjon: Oppland fylke, Søndre Land, Klokkerbok nr. 1 (1849-1883), Fødte og døpte 1855, side 24. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=9357&idx_id=9357&uid=ny&idx_side=-24>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Carrol Press

Are the people in UTFLYTTED 1858, number 4-7 all linked together/related? It's difficult for me to read & understand this page. Karl Anton Olsen & Anne Marie Andersen (b. June 1857) have the same mother but different fathers. Can you tell does this mean that Anne Mathea was previously married to Ole Andersen or was Karl Anton Olsen b. out of wedlock? Thank you so much for all this. It was so confusing for me to find Anne Marie's correct parents.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bjørg Hukkelberg

The people in UTFLYTTET is Lars and Anne Mathea with the children. As you can see the father of Carl is a married man,so he is born out of wedlock. 'Uægte' means that the parents is not married. Lars Andersen is born in Moss, Østfold.This information we find by his second marriage. I think I have found Anne Matheas baptism in Søndre Land, 3. sept 1829. Parents Anders Olsen and Karen Andersdtr Narum (number 86) Narum is the same farm where Anne M lives when Karl A is bornKildeinformasjon: Oppland fylke, Land, Klokkerbok nr. 1 (1814-1833), Fødte og døpte 1829-1830, side 167. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=9356&idx_id=9356&uid=ny&idx_side=-163>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.