Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71349] Engebret Olsen Fævolden of Sør-Fron, Oppland

Gjest Dale Nelson
 Del

Gjest Dale Nelson

I have inserted a picture of an 1793 entry in the... Kjeldeinformasjon: Gammel arkivreferanse: I 5a, Stad: Sør-Gudbrandsdal sorenskriveri, Oppbevaringsstad: SAH Merknader: Aut. 07.02.1789. Fol. 1-248. Permanent biletlenke: Lenke ...and was hoping someone would be kind enough to translate the entry into english for me. My ancestor, Engebret Olsen Fævolden of Sør-Fron, Oppland, may be the subject in the entry. He was born in Sør-Fron about 1770 and by the 1801 census was living as a (tjenestefolk) of Erich Leganger, who was sognepræst at Stange Prestegaard in Hedmark, Norway. Erik Hansen Leganger (1744-1821)was Præpositus honorarius og sognepræst at Stange Præstegaard in 1801. He was also sognepræst at Fron from 1783 to 1792. I am trying to understand who Engebret's family in Sør-Fron was and also his connection with the Leganger family (Erich's son, Christian Leganger, was a witness to Engebret's marriage in Stange in 1806). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dale Nelson

bilete7370.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Aud Sandbu

This is a written agreement about support between Engebreth Olsen Lindvig and his father in law, Amund Arnesen Bjørge, Ringebu.I think this is not about your Engebreth Olsen Fævolden from Sør-Fron.Fævolden was a cotters place belonged to the prestegård in Sør-Fron. I guess that Engebreth Olsen worked as a servant (tjenestefolk) at the prestegård when Leganger lived there 1783-92, and that Leganger perhaps wanted Engebreth to go with him to Stange as a servant for him there.In the church record for Sør-Fron, I found this: buried 16. do. (Martii) 1805 Joron Johanesdatter Fevolden 75 Aar. Left side: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=9252&idx_id=9252&uid=ny&idx_side=-160>LenkeAnd Ole Fevolden buried 29 Decbr 1811, 91 Aar. Right side: LenkeI think this is the parent of Engebreth. In 1801 we find them here:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 11 måneder senere...
Gjest Dale Nelson

Hello, I copied a couple of pages from the Stange, Hedmark probate records and was wondering if they may have some clues as to where Engebrit Olsen came from & his connection with Erich Leganger...can you help me?

bilete9662.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Dale Nelson

This is another page from the same probate record where Engebrit Olsen & Leganger are mentioned. This farm is sometimes referred to by the following names: Præstevolden / Præstewolla / Wolla / Præste Wollen The Hans Olsen referred to, is Hans Olsen Lundgaard(Præste Wollen) (1728-1804). I believe he was in charge of the farm until Engebret Olsen Wolla took charge. Any help would be greatly appreciated...Many Thanks Dale

bilete9663.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.