Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71396] Asgerd Nerisdatter

Gjest Kay F. Jetton
 Del

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

I am searching for birth and death information on Asgerd Nirisdatter who married abt 28 Nov 1726 Engebret Madssen Rønningen in Heddal, Telemark. Can't seem to find her in the parish registers, but for me the registers are very, very difficult to read. Sure would appreciate help on Asgerd.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

Do you have any idea when she was born? Roughly I would say between 1707 and 1715, but I have not been able to find her in Heddal records. Can you help?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

A person married in 1726 was probably born before 1707! The average age of first marriage has been calculated, but I can't remember the result. My guess is about 25 years for females. Try finding her death entry to see how old she was then, although age at death was often inaccurately recorded.Also remember that although the marriage took place in Heddal, she may have been born in another parish.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

Many Thanks Kristian. I was thinking she was born about 1707 or after as her husband's age at his death in 1773 was 66 years thus born about 1707. I will continue checking for their births in Heddal and other parishes.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mary Farrell

Kay, I have the card catalogue of early probates for Hjartdal, Telemark. On 10 Oct 1740 there was a probate at Hovland in Hjartdal for the widow Gunne Torbjornsdtr. Her husband, Neri Aanundson was dead. Her kids were: 1. Torbjorn 2. Ingerid g.m. Trond Sorensen 3. Asgjerd g.m. Engebret Madson and by her first husband, unnamed 4. Ingeborg Olavsdr.Mary Farrell

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mary Farrell

Kay, I have the card catalogue of early probates for Hjartdal, Telemark. On 10 Oct 1740 there was a probate at Hovland in Hjartdal for the widow Gunne Torbjornsdtr. Her husband, Neri Aanundson was dead. Her kids were: 1. Torbjorn 2. Ingerid g.m. Trond Sorensen 3. Asgjerd g.m. Engebret Madson and by her first husband, unnamed 4. Ingeborg Olavsdr.Mary Farrell

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kay F. Jetton

Mary, Thank you so much. I will continue with research on this Neri Aanundson and hopefully find birth info for Asgjerd.Kay

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.