Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71412] Håkon Johansen Ekmann f.1856 Sweden

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson
 Del

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

I am looking for the family of Håkon Ekmann in Sweden. Håkon f.3 April 1856.Karlskrona? Another record said he came from Malmohus.Father was Johan Håkensen ( Håkansen ) Håkon d.12 Jan.1927 Kirkenes.He married Amalie Sofie Lauritsdr.20 June 1909 in Harstad,Trondenes,Troms.I believe Håkon went to Harstad ca.1905.He is not in the 1900 Census.Family information says he was married in Sweden to Anna Dahlström? I have all the Ekmann family records in Norway but would like to know the origins of Håkon in Sweden? Thanks for any help. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Vibeke Lund Åhling

I think it says Skurup, Malmöhus (län), Sweden in the marriage entry. And they did not marry in Trondenes; they married in Kvaefjord. There is an entry in the former church's ministerial book, probably because at least one of them resided there. But the number is 0, so it was reported to be entered in the book, but the marriage itself was not performed there. In the location where it took place, it was numbered.Skurup is roughly between Malmö and Ystad in Skåne in Southern Sweden.The groom's father's last name may be Håkansson or Johansson - the two marriage entries differ. The groom's first name is likely to be Håkan originally. The groom may be divorced - se the marriage entry, where it is unclear who is divorced of the two. But it says (I think) that the marriage was dissolved by court on January 20th. Somehwat curiously, they are both noted to be entering their first marriage.Good luck hunting - if the information is correct, you now have a place.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Takk Vibeke.There is a story that Håkon married before a 3 month period had passed.This is probably what 20 Jan refers to.He married before his first marriage was dissolved.There is also a confirmation record for 1871 in the marriage to Amalie but I can not make out the place or does it just say Sverige? I understand the Håkon /Håkan name in Norway and Sweden.Håkon used Johansen as a second name,so I assumed the Trondenes record of his father being Johan Håkensen could be Håkanson or Håkansson.Håkon Ekmanns birthplace is Karlskrona in later birth records and also his death record in Sør-Varanger.Very puzzling!! Thanks again for the input. Ron Amalie was born 1879 in Halsebø and never married before.She did have 2 ue. daughters born 1899 & 1907.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Vibeke if you look at Gudruns birth ( 1910 ) side 43 #6 Haakan Eckman says he was born 1856 in Seljestad? The information in the 3 church records for his marriage in 1909 is very confusing.Either the information was entered wrong or Håkon gave different information.In the Kvæfiord Klokkerbok 1886-1911 he is Haakan Johansen his father is Johan Johansen.In the Ministerialbok 1895-1914 his name is Håkon Johansen Ekman.father is Johan Johansen 1907-1916 Trondenes Klokkerbok he is Haakan Johansen Ekman father Johan Haakansen.Possibly Håkon is using the name Ekmann after arriving in Norway? Ronhttp://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_id=6762

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rita Andreassen

HeiAmalie had 3 children before she marreid Håkon - not 2. 1 think their marriage was dissolved 20. jan. Håkon had another child 14 days after his child in marriage. Amalie died 1913 as unmarried. Håkon maybe married again in Kirkenes.Rita

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Hei Rita.Håkan & Amalie married 20 June 1909.They had a daughter Nanny f.3 April 1911 ( ekte ).When Amalie died in 1913 she was still married to Håkan.My grandfathers sister was housekeeper with Håkan and they had 4 children. 1 in Harstad and 3 in Kirkenes.The marriage that is dissolved is probably Håkans 1st marriage to Anna Dahlström in Sweden.Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Rita Andreassen

Hei I can`t find this Nanny. She must be born in Harstad since Amalie died here. I can only find Håkon and Gudrun - both born 1909. Strange that both churchbooks says that Amalie was unmarried when she died - but she is burried as Amalie Ekman.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Hei Rita Yes that is a mystery.The firstborn Haakon 8.11.1909 is shown as egte.As for Nanny she is in the Sør-Varanger fødselregister.1918 Side 58 # 38 http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_id=177 She was raised by my grandfathers sister with the others. If you are interested in this family you can contact me as I do not wish to post details as some are still living!! bergiverson@shaw.ca

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.