Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71500] Ole Nielsen Lillemoen hedmarken - born 1847

Gjest Janice Webb
 Del

Gjest Janice Webb

Can anyone tell me more about Ole? Where is Lillemoen?1900 Census:173275 Ole Nils. Lillemoen m f !! hf g Graastensmurer 1847 Hedemarken n s 173276 Adlela Nils. Lillemoen k b hm g Arbejder, hvad som helst 1848 Sverige n s----------------------------------Not sure if he had any more children? or he might have immigrated??I was told he was most likely the father to my G-grandmother Caroline Elise Nielsen -born in Oslo0 July 19, 1875Can anyone help me?Thank-you very much

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mariann Stokken

It could maybe be this one nr.47: LenkeI see that it is written that the family lived at Sætermoen, but it can be the right one even. Do you know where the baptizing of your GGrandmother was found?It is written in the Census that he is born in Hedmark Co., and the baptizing of the Ole Nilsen I found is from Tynset, Hedmark.Kind regards from Mariann.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mariann Stokken

I have found that there is farms by name Lillemoen different places in Norway, in 1865 there is two diff. in Hedmark.Åsnes and actually in Tynset, the same place as I found the Ole Nilsen bapt. but it can of course be wrong even....Here is the Ole from Tynset together with his family in the Census 1865:Lenke Kind regards Mariann.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Else Granum

Caroline Elise Nielsen was baptized in Gamle Aker church in Oslo. LenkeHer father was Graastensmurer Ole Nielsen. Her mother Karen Amundsen was married to another man.Mvh Else

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Janice Webb

I did find this on the Familysearch:Caroline Elise Pedigree Female Event(s): Birth: Christening: 18 JUN 1876 Gamle Aker Menighet, Oslo, Akershus, Norway Death: Burial: Parents: Father: Ole Nielsen Family Mother: Karen Amundsen Messages:--------------------------------------Sorry about the link- good suggestion ,Thanks Mariann:)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Janice Webb

Yes, Karen ( Kasja) Nilsdatter b. 1836 Varmland was married to Johan Fredrik Amundsen & had a daughter Anna in 1865.I am not sure if Johan & Karen were living together or not in 1875- I do not think so. I think I saw Johan with another wife Berthe Marie Amundsen on the 1875 census.I am not sure if Johan & Karen split up because of Caroline? Or if karen had re-married or just had a relationship with Ole Nilsen. karen may have been separted from Johan at this time?Thanks for the links,Jan:)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.