Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71502] Verification of Lydia Johnsen birth

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Kim Schmitt

[url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:NBN:no-a1450-kb20070423700543.jpg>Lenke Possibly her birthdate. The only thing that doesn't match is the mothers name but everything else does. Although the youn girl is in place for the motherand maybe the mother is sick. Her mother didn't die until 1903. Anyone who can help I will apreciate this greatly. Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristinn Hegna

Hi Kim,The link in your post (the same link twice!) says that the father was married ('gift mand') and that the mother was not ('pige'). Lydia was born out of wedlock. Is that an explanation?Kristinn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt
Lenke 1900 census lydia johnsen family Her dad John petersen,her mother Line Bendkke Olson .I tried 1897and 1899 birth records of verdalen and no luck. Could someone help me find her Birth record. Thanks Again Kim
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kirsti Rye

Alette Kristenses christening, Kildeinformasjon: Nord-Trøndelag fylke, Henning i Sparbu, Ministerialbok nr. 735A09 /3 (1873-1883), Fødte og døpte kvinner 1878, side 138. Permanent sidelenke: LenkeLydia is her daugther, and John and Line are her grandparents.mvh Kirsti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

KristiI understand now. So since Lydia ws born out wedlock she stayed with her grandparents instead with her parents. Is this still the practice today or have things changed.Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

It looks like Line was pregnant when she got married. Allette was born in December Line and John married in September. Interesting. Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristinn Hegna

Hi again Kim,To your question in post (6) - No, things have changed! Actually, in 2007 54% of all children in Norway was born 'out of wedlock' and most of them lived with both their parents.I found parish records of the father of Lydia, Jon Peter Kristiansen, as he moved into Verdal in 1883. He was not maried then.Nord-Trøndelag fylke, Verdal (Stiklestad) i Verdal, Ministerialbok nr. 723A13 (1881-1899), Innflyttede 1885-1889, side 407. Permanent sidelenke: Lenke (no 30,top left page)Kristinn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.