Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71528] Niels Nielsen/Pernille Olsen Descendants

Gjest Margie Baker
 Del

Gjest Margie Baker

Am looking for the exact birth dates of the following children: Anna Ingvarda Nielsen, born 1884, Bergen, Hordaland, Norway; Henrietta Elisabeth Nielsen, born 1886, Bergen, Hordaland, Norway. Cannot seem to find them in the digital parish records. Their siblings, Nelli Matilda, born 10 June 1889, Johannes, Bergen, Hordaland; Ingerid Sofie, born 13 Aug 1892, Egersund, Rogalund, Norway; Noralf Magnus, born 17 Aug 1895, Egersund, Rogalund, Norway and Osvald Boe, born 15 March 1898, Egersund, Roglund, Norway. Anna, Henrietta, Nelli and Noralf went to America. Cannot seem to find what happen to the rest of the family. Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

According to Family Search,Henriette Elisabeth Nilssen Rodsberg is born 26. Des 1886, Bergen, Hordaland,father Nils Mathis Nilsen Rodsberg and mother Pernille Olsdatter Boe.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Margie Baker

Erling, Thank you so much. Am trying to find information on Anna and her family for a 93 year old gentleman. Anna was his mother. She died when he was 2 years old and doesn't know anything about her or her family. This will help quite a lot. Thank you again. Margie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Margie Baker

Erling, Thank you again. That is what I found so far also. Could you tell me where the parish records of Askoen would be located? Found Henrietta and all the siblings except for Anna. Think Nils Mathias Nielsen's mother was Anne Nilsdatter, but not sure. Will have to check again. Thank you again. Margie

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

Church records for the actual years around 1884 is not found at 'Scanna kyrkjebøker'. You may write to the 'Statsarkivet i Bergen' and ask. As you see in my answer (number 3), with the confirmation of Anna Ingvarda, you have got her birth date there, and also the date of christianning 21.09.1884. I think they will be helpful to check this out.mail to: statsarkivet.bergen@arkivverket.no

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.