Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71713] Troslien Farm in Brandval

Gjest Clark Monson
 Del

Gjest Clark Monson

Could someone tell me if the farm 'Troslien' is in Brandval or Brandval Finnskogen? Is Troslien a farm or a community? Thank you! Clark Monson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Litta Olsen

It will help a lot if you give us a little more information about how and where you found the name 'Troslien'It does not show in any census and perhaps the writing is somewhat different at times.Regards, Litta

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Clark Monson

Yes, the Nil Nilsen on the Troslien place is my gr.gr.gr. grandfather. His wife Kari Matisdatter is living on the place 'Sjoenden Ronketorpet' in the same 1865 census. Why would they be living on different farms? Thank you! Clark Monson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunn Huglen

Here you have Kari Mathisdatter living here as you tell i 1865: LenkeThey are both Old, and probably have to get help in their old days from younger generations?I do hope somone here can explain better the ' Føderåd' Old peeople often got help from sons and daughters and had a contract for food , clothing and help . Sorry my English is bad! :-) Gunn

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.