Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71847] Jørgen Johnsen Skaar

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I am trying to figure out what became of the couple, Jørgen Johnsen Skaar (b 1840) and Berthe Arnesdtr Bergstad (b 1836). In the 1900 Census, they are at Skaar (under gnr 15, bnr 2) in Nedstryn. I do not find a record of their death in the database, Gravlagde i Nedstryn sokn i Stryn prestegjeld 1878-1963. And I do not find a record that they emigrated to America. Although their son, Jens Lauritz, went there in 1892.I would appreciate any assistance.Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Gunnar Sigdestad

There is a Skaar farm both in Nedstryn and Oppstryn. My g-g-g-grandfather Lasse Andersen Skaar was born at Skaar, Nedstryn. Will try to find out more later as I have no access to my archive right now...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes, it is the farm Skår (gnr 66) in Nedstryn. I thought their deaths would have been in that database I mentioned. But I don't see them there.Thank you for your help.Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I found their death records in Opstryn. The odd thing is that for Jørgen, his birthplace is shown as Skaar i Nedstryn, and place of death as 'Skaare'. Is the farm Skaar (gnr 66) in Nedstryn close or related to Skaare (gnr 15) in Opstryn? In the 1900 census, this couple were at Skaar in Nedstryn.Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I was wrong about the 1900 census! I double-checked my information and I see now that Jørgen & Bertha were living at Skaare in Opstryn... although I was correct that Jørgen was born at Skaar in Nedstryn.I apologize for the confusion...Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.