Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#71950] verify lars hansen Confirmation

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Knut Ansnes

Hello Kim !Obviously, nobody has informed you about the procedure to copy from our church books on the net. As you probably have noted, the links you enclose show enlarged pages - which enlargement far from is permanent. Try to do as follows:Norwegian:Finn 'Bildeinformasjon' øverst i skjermen, og velg her 'Øverst'. (Informasjon om kirkeboken du jobber med, samt permanente linker til den siden du ser kommer fram.) Kopier så (helst) inn permanent sidelenke inn i innlegget ditt.English:Find 'Bildeinformasjon' at the screen top, and choose the option 'Øverst'. (Information on the church book you are into as well as permanent links to that very page appears.) Then copy ( preferrably ) the option 'permanent sidelenke' into the item you are about to post here on 'Brukerforumet'. ( You copy the text appearing after Permanent sidelenke, starting with: http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read? )By following this procedure, those trying to help you will be able to enlarge the relevant page, and to go to the previous or next page - and their willingness to assist you will probably increase accordingly :)Hope you understand my translation :) and good luck !

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

Kim has copied 'permanet imagelink' (permanent bildelenke) and it works well enough if you just click on the image that comes up (Then it becomes big again). But it's better to copy 'permanent pagelink' (permanent sidelenke) since we don't know where in Norway this is.But in both cases Lars seems to come from a farm called Salberg/Salborg as far as I can guess, so perhaps it's the same person.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Sorry everyone I thought I had the information. Here it goes. Permanent pagelink: Lenke - this is the confirmation. #26 year 1812 The same question as #1 posting. Thanks Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Ansnes

- and I did learn something new re permanent imagelink ! Thanks.Kim, Berithe Martha Johannesdatter Bol as confirmed 1811 might be identical with the Berithe Johannesdatter Steenstad at Salberg marrying in 1817, but note that the name Martha is not there any longer ( vanishing use of some names not being rare though ) Moreover, there is no mention of Steenstad in 1811, if I read correctly she lives at Bol? Either she has moved, or the 2 are not the same. Perhaps the family is mentioned in a 'bygdebok' ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Knut Ansnes

Yours (7) above, 1st link: Baptism No 4 on the p.: Name might be read as Beret Marta. I agree it might also be interpreted as Maria, but there is no dot on the i letter ... 2nd link: Beret Marta Johannesdatter ( right side ) would very likely be identical with Beret Martha Johannesdatter, confirmation of 1811. And what I interpreted as Bol, should probably be Roel - a much more likely farm name in the area. I am nearly 100% positive that this is one and the same girl.Yours (8) : Lars Hansen being such a common name - impossible to say whether this is your Lars Hansen. Some other Lars Hansen may turn up on the burial list - unless you happen to know that yours died at this time.All these being my comments and interpretations, interesting to know what others think ?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Åse K. Kristiansen

Lars Hansen death record says he lived at a place called Karvenplads. In 1865 there is no farm with this name, but on the farm(cotter's place) Kurvinmark you'll find his widow Bereth Johannesdtr. Lenke I'm pretty sure Karvenplads and Kurvinmark are different names on the same place, and that your link in (8) verifies that this is your Lars Hansen.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

I thought that was Beret too. But having a hard time finding her in the records.I know she ,must have died before 1875 because she not listed. Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Good Afternoon!! This is the closest i came to of finding Beret's Death record. The only thing is her last name and age don't match. Permanent sidelenke: Lenke This may not be the one I'm looking for. Kim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Åse K. Kristiansen

I couldn't find any match for Bereth Johannesdtr in your link. The Birgitte Johannesdttr was a maid/unmarried when she died, the widow Beret was a Larsdtr. We must look for her death record prior to 1975 as you said in (11)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Åse K. Kristiansen

Church records for Sakshaug/Inderøy 1865 - 1872 are not scanned. I haven't found Bereth in church records for Sakshaug 1872 - 1877 so I guess she was buried in the period where church records are missing. Pity! I also searched the records for Inderøy without finding her.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.