Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#72117] making contact in norway

Gjest ole nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole nilsen

hello i live in australia and im hoping someone can help me i still have relatives in norway my mum and dad who are no longer alive have brothers and sisters who i am certain can help me in my family history but i dont know where they live i think some are in honnefoss and possibly in kongsberg and also in oslo i was wondering if anybody could help with who i could contact that might be able to find themole vidar nilsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

What were the names of your parents, their birthdates and places of birth? Were they married in Norway - if so when and where? Do you know the names of some of their siblings? Any information might be helpful.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

hi kristian i have done my family tree and have gone back as far as 1750's on both sides and am now looking for pictures and things that only they can provide mum spoke of her sisters all the time but dad would hardly speak of his brothers my mums name was tove ranveig johansen born 1/11/1939 at st josephines gate hospital in ullern oslo sisters rigmor margreth molberg (different father ) born 3/4/1930 and gerd torhild johansen born 23 /5/1945 parents were ragna marie larsen of honnefoss and karl august johansen of jessheimdads side is from kongsberg but dont think many live there now dads name was william harry nilsen born 17 /7/1939 in jarlsberg in sandefjord parents parents were sigbjorn herman nilsen and ester ottilie bommen ester born in kongsberg and sigbjorn in fjaere now ester and sigbjorn met in nottoden and married and i know that dad had i think four brothers but i dont know where they were born there was a gustav and oddbjorn and a gareth now i know gareth died a few years ago just after dad visited norway in 2000 i am related to the bjorn nilsen who won world idol singing competition a couple years agoi hope this information is helpful as finding these relatives would be a big help to my family historyyes my parents did marry 14 10 1961 in moss baptist church 6 months before i was born in fredrikstad and 3 years before my brother sveinung william was born in moss ole vidar nilsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristian Hunskaar

To attract readers who possibly can help you, you should try making a new topic with a more describing title, i.e. 'Looking for descendants of Sigbjørn Herman Nilsen and Ester Otilie Bommen' and add all the information you gave here.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.