Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#72386] Jusoinen Name in Vinger

Gjest Clark Monson
 Del

Gjest Clark Monson

An ancestor of mine Johan Paulsen was born in Sweden in 1724 and came to Norway. He married Kari Mattisdatter Troen and they lived and died on Lonhoyden. I am told his Finnish name was Jusoinen and hers was Liukoinen(Pasu). I am wondering if anyone can tell me about the Jusoinen people?Best Regards! Clark Monson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Petter Engh

Lønhøiden is a well known livingplace in Solør in Hedmark County in Norway, were people, who came from Finland were living. From Vestmarka and up to Søre Osen including Vinger Comunity, we call the area 'Finnskogen'. It means were the settlers from Finland started to live from the end of 1600 hundred. Today many peole are named Lønhøiden in Vinger and the near by areas. I,am not sure in which part of the Norwegian Finnskog Lønhøiden is on the map, but I think someone sonn will find it out. I think it may bee is Grue Finnskog.(Skog is the name of forest)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Petter Engh

I have found in my papers that Trøen was a place in Brandval Finnskog and Lønhøiden was thre living places in Vinger Finnskog. North Lønhøiden, Upper Lønhiden and the middle Lønhøiden.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Petter Engh

Lønhøiden(Lønhøgda) was small farms(cottage) under the farms Ousbøl and Skinnarbøl i Vinger Community. I think the farm 'Skinnarbøl' was and is the largest farm in Vinger. But it's well known that several finnish peoble were living as cottager under this farms in the 1700 and 1800 hundred.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Hans Petter Engh

Hi!In 1801 Johan Poulsen, 71 years old, Swedish, lived as a cottager under the farm 'Oustbøl' with his wife Kari Mathisdatter, 68 years, daughter Kari, 49 yars and unmarried, Berthe 35 years and son Johan, 27 years old.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.