Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#72389] aagot olsdatter lier sylling

Gjest ole nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole nilsen

hi there i need some help in finding the death and birth of the right aagot olsdatteraagot olsdatter married lars jonssen 10 december 1809 in lier sylling [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=8440&idx_id=8440&uid=ny&idx_side=-248>Lenke second pagelars and aagot in lier 1815 Lenkenow i have found two aagot olsdatter death and i dont know which one is the right one Lenke number 11 bottom of page says she was 75 which makes out to be born about 1786 and Lenke number 139 says she was 97 which makes out she was born about 1765 i have found one aagot olsdatter born 7 january 1767

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=8444&idx_id=8444&uid=ny&idx_side=-153>Lenke Permanent bildelenke: LenkeHere their daughter Anne is born in 1823, and confirmartion in 1838, Horn-eie. (mother is called Aagot Thiorsdatter with confirmation, but here she is correctly called Olsdatter), see nr. 25Permanent sidelenke: Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

erling lars was born 13 december 1789 and one of aagot and lars children is a relative johannes larsen born 6 april 1811 they had children in 1811 1813 1815 1818 1821 1823now i dont know which aagot is the right one the one born 1767 was married before to anders jacobsen but here is a question if aagot born 1767 married lars in 1809 she would of been 42 and he was 20 when she had her last child she would have been 56 is that possible. lars parents were jon anderssen and anne torstensdatter which aagot do you think belongs to my line

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid K. Natvig

hello, I think Aagot, who dies i 1862 at 75, is the one you are looking for (innlegg/entry 1), so she should have been born about 1786/88. 'Aagot Olsdtr. enke (widow), Brevig-eie' (very close to Horn). Lars Jonssen Hornseie dies at 50 in desember 1839.mvh. Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

These are the girls I wanted to suggest:258543 Buskerud Aal Aal Helling Aagaat Olsdtr Tieneste folk 14 K 258801 Buskerud Aal Aal Underberget Aagaat Olsdtr Deres børn 12 Ugift K 259973 Buskerud Aal Aal Guldhagen Aagaat Olsdtr Deres børn 13

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid K. Natvig

Looking closer at Aagot, I think that Aagot who died in 1862, is one and the same woman, although her age varies from 75 to 97 (often similary errors in church-books). She lived at Hornseie when she married Anders Jacobsen in January 1790. Anders came from Fuglerud (close to Horn) and he is a step-brother of one of my ansestors, so I know the family. NB: her name is spelled AGATE when she married, - otherwise Aagoth.So the question of when and where your Aagoth was born, is open.... Maybe Aagoth Olsdatter and her childred moved after Lars died? Have you looked for the cildren in the 1865-census?Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

In Lier bygdebok you will find the same information as Astrid about Aagot who died 1762; Horn eie, Aagot Olsdt. bapt. 1767(dt. of Ole Arnesen Svere-eier) was married to Anders Jakobsen. She died at Brevik eie in 1862. Lenke The last lines about Horn and before Vefsrud.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid K. Natvig

Sorry, my mistake, I did not notice the different months of the funerals (intry 17). Aagot dying in February 1862 must be the one you are looking for - the other (November) is the wife of Anders Jacobsen,Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

hi there ball a bit confusing as you say that the aagot born 1767 married anders jacobsen with a father named ole arnesen but if you look at the marriage of my aagot and lars jonssenLenkesecond page almost at bottom there is a ole arnesen as the father of the bride i think as halvor has the same last name as lars probably a brother or uncle as lars father was jon anderssenso very confused and still unsure i think the aagot dying in feb 1862 is the one but then nowhere does it say what farm she was born on

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

another query i was looking at the births in lier 1777-1794 an looked for an aagot and found this one Lenke now the bottom name as fadder(unsure what fadder is ) is halvor johnsen now in the wedding of lars jonssen and aagot olsdatter there is a halvor jonssen i wonder curiousthis is getting confusingole vidar nilsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid K. Natvig

hello, I can easily understand that this is confusing. Two different Aagot Olsdtr., who dies the same year, living practically next door! You must forget about Aagot, who was married to Anders Jacobsen (97 i 1862) - it is not her you are looking for.Looking at the 1809-wedding, Ole Aslesen (not Arnesen) Horns-eie and Halvor Jonsen Holmen-eie (also close to Horn) were best men (Caut.), not the fathers of the bride or groome. Halvor Jonsen was the son of Jon Nilsen Horns-eie and Marthe Carlsdtr., born in 1768, and I do not think he was related to Lars. It was a small community - everybody knew everybody - so you find them as best men, at baptisms and so on ('fadder' is a witness at a baptism).Yes, it is a pity that the birthplace of Aagot is unknown, but, as Erling listed (14): look elsewhere (Aal, for instance), lots of people from Hallingdal came to Drammen, Modum and Lier for work.Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole nilsen

dear astrid i thank you for you help but can you have a look at this and tell me what you think Lenke number 259448 a aagaat olsdatter with a father named ole arlesen have taken your advice and gone looking 1801 census for an aagaat but there are different ways of spelling her name it could take a whileole vidar nilsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.