Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#72727] Can someone please help me translate?

Gjest Nancy Hashka
 Del

Gjest Nancy Hashka

Hi. You have all been so wonderful helping me translate digitised records. I have found 3 for my family and was wondering if someone could please help me once again.They are all in Nord-Trondelag in Sparbu.#1. Sparbu/Maere 1884-1908. 1893 Birth Records, page 39, third one from the bottom of the page, her name is Anna Jorgina.#2. Sparbu/Maere 1884-1908. 1897 Marriages, page 241, #3, Jon Martinusen and Juliane Jensdatter.#3. Sparbu/Ogndal/Skei 1884-1906. 1897 birth records, page 29, #7 Aslaug Marie.Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, any idea where a person would look to find death, birth records and marriage records after 1910?Thank you all so much.Nancy Hashka

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Håkon Christiansen

Hello Nancy. I guess you mean interpret and translate? It would have been easier for someone with relations in Nordtrøndelag to interpret this, someone who knows the farm names (I have got none up there), but since nobody has responded, I'll make a try (terrible handwriting, by the way!). Where in doubt I mark the spot with square brackets [], and I keep the old spelling. (pl = short for Plads=plass=cotters hut.)1.No 3 b 3/8 bapt 24/9 (1893) Anna Jørgine (uægte=illegitimate=born outside wedlock) Forældre/parents: Unkrl (ungkarl=bachelor) maler (painter) Peter Jonsen (bosted/living at) Henningpl(ass) (=cottager under Henning) b 1872, andPige (unmarried girl) Juliane Jonsdatter (bosted/living at) Østeraaspl(ass) (=tenant under Østerås) b 1875Faddere (christening witnesses): Husmann (cotterer) Ove O. Aalbypl(ass) (cotterer under Ålby) and Hstr (Hustru=Wife) Maren [Li]; Poul J. Østeraas(plass), Jon M. Lien; Ingeborg J. Østeraas L[ien?], Marianne O. Aalberg. Meldt (reported by): moderen (the (child's) Mother). 2.11/6 1897 Jon Martinussen ( ) Dagarbeider (day labourer) b (at) [beitstad?] 1874 konfirmert/confirmated [beitstad?] 17/10 -89. and Juliane Jonsdatter, Tjenestepige (female servant) b Østeraaspl(ass) 1875, confirmated ditto [i.e. Beitstad?]Forældre (Parents): Husmann (cotterer) Martinius Pedersen Jonspl(ass), Husmann (cotterer) Jon Jacobsen Østeraaspl(ass). Forlovere (marriage witnesses): Jon J. Østeraaspl(ass), Jens A. TranaTillysningsdag (banns/announcements date): 1 Pintse Dag (2. day of Pentecost). ( ) Ubeslegtede (the couple are unrelated). Brudgommen sin utflytn(ings)attest sendt attende til honom den 30/5-05 (The groom's certficate of having moved out (of the parish) was returned to him on the 30th of May '05.) 3.f/b 18/8 dpt (døbt=baptized) 24/10 Aslaug Marie. Forældre/parents: Arbeider (worker) Jon Martinsen (living at) Tranaplads b 1874, and Hustru (wife) Juline Jonsdatter b 1874. Faddere/christening witnesses: Frøken (miss) Peggy Sverdrup, Møller (miller) A. Rennemo and Wife Lina, Nikolai J. Østeraas, Louise J. Østeraas. Anm/remark: baptised in Steinkjær.------------------------- As you can see the names at the baptizing of Aslaug Marie are not exactly cotter's names, you'll probably have to search for the explanation in Steinkjer. My guess is that the 'J' stands for Jenshus, since it is obviously the same family we find in Skei in FT 1900 as Jon and Julianne Jenshus with the children Anna (1893), Aslaug (1897) and Johan (21/7-1900), see LenkeGood luck!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.