Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#72750] marriage Record, Sparbu/Maere, 1868

Gjest Nancy Hashka
 Del

Gjest Nancy Hashka

Hi, I have found my g-g-grandparents wedding listed in the parish records for 1868 in Sparbu/Maere (page 245, #17), but I don't speak Norwegian and can't understand what the names of the different columns are. (The only word I do understand is 'Navn'). They were Jon Jakobsen & Ane Petersdatter married on July 3, 1868. There are other names listed beside them in the different columns but I don't know why.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjell Halvorsen

I will give it a try for the columns that apply to your request, i.e. the first 12 columns, left to right:Serial# - wedding date - name and occupation of bridegroom and name of bride - bridegrooms place of birth and current residence in addition to brides place of birth - their age - name of bridegrooms father - name of brides father - best men name and place of residence - dates for the publication of banns - name of person who has requested the banns – if no banns, who has authorized the wedding – whether having had natural smallpox or vaccination, included dated certificate.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.