Arkivverket
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nancy Hashka

[#72751] trondhjem

Guest Nancy Hashka

One of my g-g-g-grandfathers is listed in the censuses as being born in Trondhjem. Does anyone know what parish I should look in for his birth?Thank you, Nancy

Guest Marianne Bakketun

Please, give us name of your ggg grandfather and year of census.Marianne Bakketun

Guest Nancy Hashka

His name is Jakop Pedersen in the 1865 Census for Sparbo. His place of birth is Throndhjem. I want to look at the digitised records for Throndhjem but don't what parish to look at.

Guest Ann-Mary Engum

Jacob Andreas Petersen,25,Trondheim and Elisa Grethe Pedersdatter,24. Marriage 8 feb 1842. Father of Jacob Andreas:Peder Olsen.Konfirmasjon 1832. Jacob Andreas Lein,born 29 aug 1817,Trondhjem. Parents.Peter Olsen and Karen Jacobsdatter,Trondhjem(nr 19) [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16431&idx_id=16431&uid=ny&idx_side=-78>Lenke Jacob an Lise's son,John,born 24 apr 1842(no 20) LenkeChristine,15 nov 1846: Lenke Christian,9 nov 1859: LenkeMaybe this is Jacob Petersen's father,Peter Olsen in 1865? Farm Haugdalsplads,Mære,Sparbu:

Guest Astrid Ryen

Jacob Andreas born on Aug 29, christened on Sept 29, 1817. Peder Olsen and Karen Martha.Kildeinformasjon: Sør-Trøndelag fylke, Domkirken i Trondheim, Ministerialbok nr. 601A11 (1815-1821), Fødte og døpte 1817, side 94-95. Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16329&idx_id=16329&uid=ny&idx_side=-48>Lenke Permanent bildelenke:

Sign in to follow this