Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#72846] Emigrant Search Question

Gjest Bart Hansen
 Del

Gjest Bart Hansen

I am not sure where to ask this, but I am having trouble with the Emigrants from Kristiania 1871-1930. I am looking for a family called Sabo (Sæbo?) leaving for America, year unknown.In the three boxes A, B, C, I am setting them to Etternamn, er lik, and Sabo, however, nothing changes on the initial screen when I enter that. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?Thanks, Bart

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Else B. Rustad

Try to set: Etternamn - børjar på vis - SæbThen you will find the emigrants whose name start with 'Sæb', and can make your choice. I could not find any family by the name 'Sabo' in the list (or a name starting with 'Sab')Regards Else B.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Bart Hansen

Thank you, Else. I was using my primary browser, Opera, and when I switched to IE it worked. It seems strange for Opera not to work fully with the Digitalarkivet. Anyway, I was able to obtain the results you did with IE.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.