Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#73151] word check

Gjest Richard Olsen
 Del

Gjest Richard Olsen

Sorry,it has been awhile since I was last here and I forget how to place a link here. It would be appreciated if someone would check out the following link...Lenke year: 1901 #2 down the page name: Theodor Lorent Olsenbefore the name is a word that looks like nuggut. Does anyone know the word and its meaning?Thank You!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Per Håkon Christiansen

Yes, it says 'Unggut', Young boy. I guess it't the only thing the priest could call him: he is not a bachelor ('Ungkarl / Ungkar'), since he has not had his confirmation. He has, at just 16, chosen to give up his church membership (without taking membership in another church, 'intet samfund') before the otherwise obligatory confirmation which qualifies for work and marriage. Have you checked whether his parens have done the same, left the church?

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.