Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#73217] English version of Dage program

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Does anyone have a link to download the English version of the 'DAGE' date conversion program? I have installed it on one computer, but I didn't save the original download file (so that I can re-install it on another computer).I searched the Internet and found only a Danish version. My program has a pull-down menu for different language options at the bottom, and the menus are in English.I also found a link to the developer's website http://octhygesen.homepage.dk/But it does not seem to be working.Can anyone help me?Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei LeifThanks for your response. I tried that. It works OK, but I can't get the 'help' function to work, and the screen format is not quite right. That's why I thought if I could download it again, I could install it properly.Anyway, thanks again for your help.Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Johan Arthur Hansen

You must be member of 'Norsk Familiehistorie' (Embla) to download this program. This program is free for all members. Johan Arthur Hansen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Lars Ove Wangensteen

I'm not sure if Embla has a monopoly on this.If someone can send me the program I will consider publishing it on my homepage

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Leif Biberg Kristensen

Don't look a gift horse in the teeth :)It's a good program, but of course it's got a couple of errors. One of them is the Annunciation Day (Maria Bebudelse) which before 1772 is on Saturday before Palm Sunday if that is on March 25 or earlier.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.