Arkivverket
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gordon Ryersen

[#73455] Anne Kirstine Torkelsdatter or Torchelsdatter Traedahl Valle

Guest Gordon Ryersen

Anne was born Aug 12 1792 Traedahl, Valle, married to Ole Knudsen born who was Feb 4 1798, married on Jan 23 1826. Parents of Anne were Torchel Larsen born 1757, (I would like to find out when Torchel died too) and Aase Tollachsdatter born 1748. Tusen Takk

Guest Gordon Ryersen

Thank you Berit for offering to help again, it is greatly appreciated. I am trying to fill in a few missing dates that I need. mvh Gordon

Guest Gordon Ryersen

Hi Berit, Are you saying that she died in 1811. If so, she is not the one, as she had children up until about 1840. Maybe I have mis-read this. I hope you can clear this up for me. Thanks again!

Guest Gordon Ryersen

I see now, I confused the 2 names, thanks for the date for Aase. Is it possible to find out when Anne died?

Guest Berit Knudsen

Do you know where Anne was married. It this the wedding, no.2 1826 www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=1062&idx_id=1062&uid=ny&idx_side=-186

Guest Gordon Ryersen

HiI have April 10 1816 Valle and again on Jan 23 1826 in Vigmostad. tusen takk

Guest Berit Knudsen

If it is their wedding, I belive this could be Ole Knudsen at Landaas farm in 1865 with a new wife. LenkeAnd it looks like Anna must have died more then 10 years ago.

Guest Gordon Ryersen

I do have Ole remarried on May 8 1849 to M. Marie Christensdatter

Guest Gordon Ryersen

Ole's next marriage was in Vigmostad, this must be him

Guest Berit Knudsen

Strange, but I can not find the death of Anna Chirstine Torch. in Vigmostad-Nord Audndal or Vigmostad 1837-50.

Guest Berit Knudsen

And not in Valle.I can not find the death of Ole Knudsen or Marthe Marie Christensdt. in Vigmostad (Database) after 1865. They were alive in 1869-1870.

Guest Gordon Ryersen

Hi Berit,I have looked in the books too, but can not find her either. I am wondering if her children may have moved and she ended up somewhere else. This one will take some thinking about to solve. Many thanks for your help.Gordon

Guest Gordon Ryersen

Ole died Jan 14 1890 in Vigmostad, Marthe may be from Landaas, that is all I have about her

Sign in to follow this