Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#73536] Otto Christian Peterson in Norway

Gjest Ron  Jones
 Del

Gjest Ron  Jones

Dear Friends,I am looking for informatio concerning Otto Christian Peterson, born 14May1858, married Gustava Anderdtr in Glemmen on 20Oct1882. Duie to some help in 2006 I found this information: Father, Hans Peter Christophersen, b. 1829 in Akershus grandfather, Christopher Jensen no date great grandfather, Jens Petersen, no date Would like to find specific data and be able to trace family beyond Jens Petersen.Mother: Grethe Larsdr, b. 23 May 1828 in Akershus Mother Marthe Ingebrethsdatter, Father Lars Olsen Hammer, b 1768 - d. 1830Also, would like specific dates and to trace the family beyond the parents. In 2006 I tried to find this family but the information was not specific and I couldn't read the records so I am asking for help once again.Thank you.Respectfully, Ron Jones, Decatur, IL, USA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron  Jones

Hi,Received and looked at all of the items you sent to me.Thank you very much. As I posted I have the family to Jens. After that I am lost and looking for any help. Thanks again.Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kristine Coan

Hi, I've read that some of the birth records between 1759 and 1814 were burnt in a fire in 1830. So I guess you would either have to look for a death for a Peder/Peter prior to the census in 1801 who was on the farm Fletsteen in Skedsmo. Could this be him (Peder Jörgensen buried on the 22 November 1800 aged 56? Lenkeor you could look for a marriage of a Peder from this farm prior to about 1771 when Jens Pedersen was born.Alternatively you might want to ask if someone has more information on the farm from a bygdebook, prior to the 1800s to see if you can get more information on the family on the farm in the late 18th century.Regards, Kristine

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron  Jones

Good Morning Kristine,Thanks for the suggestions. I have been able to go as far as Jens in my search and have run into the brick wall. Have searched for three years and found nothing. Was hoping this time I would be able to hear from someone thaat could help. So far I received information I already have.I will try your tips and see what happens and thanks again.Ron Jones

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

I see I forgot the 1801 LenkeI have not found the mother Kari Christensdt. dead or the father Hans Pedersen married again before 1804. Maybe her age is wrong, and not 47.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron  Jones

Hi Berit Knudsen,It is a pleasure to hear from you with the information you have sent. From what I have looked at all of the information belongs to the family I am looking for and will take time to sort it all out. The few facts I have checked are correct.Online I found a family tree that shows a Peder Pederson,b. 1802 in Hovin, d. 1833 in Sortasen is related to this family. Peder Pedersen, b. 1732 in Akershus, married to Anne Baardtr is part of the family I am searching for. My problem is I can't tie the records I have to the records online.Thank you very much for your time and the work.Regards, Ron Jones, Decatur, IL

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

The churchreg. from Nittedal before 1775 you must look for in Skedsmo churchreg., but the churchreg. for bapt. and conf. from Skedsmo 1759-1814 burned in 1830. So you have a problem.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.