Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#73682] Torjei Asbjørnsen Feed (d.y.)

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Can anyone help me locate the children of Torjei Asbjørnsen Feed d.y. (f 1753) & Åsa Bjørnsdatter (f 1762 i Vinje). In particular, I am searching for sons Asbjørn (f 1786), Sven (f 1790), Salve (f 1792) and Jon (f 1801). I believe Torjei & Åsa moved to Eikelandsdal in Heskestad about 1789.I have found marriages that may be for Asbjørn (to Ragnild Johannesd Lindland), Salve (to Gunvor Gundersdtr Berkedal), and Sven (to Gunil Eriksdtr Maaen). But I can't verify if these are the right couples.Does the bygdebok for Feed or Eikelandsdal shed any light on what became of these men?I will appreciate any assistance...Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

page 171 in Hetland skipreide, book nr. 1/ Heskestad sokn, (by Heskestad and Valand) farm Eikelandsdal, you will find Torjus (Torgeir) Asbjørnsen Eikelandsdal, 49 years in 1801 (here called Askildson, which is wrong). married to Åse Bjørnsdatter, sister of Ola Bjørnson Øyestøl. At Eikelandsdal in 1790. Tortjus dies 03.05.1814, Åsa dies 08.06.1845Childresn:1 Asbjørn 14 years in 1801, married Ragnhild Johannesdatter Lindeland, daughter of Johannes Tostenson and helfga Bjørnsdatter Lindeland. Farmer at Eikelandsdal. He dies 1845, Ragnhild died 1879. 10 children.2 Bjørn 12 years in 1801, did not live in 18143 Sven born 1790, dies unmarried 18174 Torgeir Eikelandsdal born 1794, farmer at Eikelandsdal, marries Benedikte Sofie Torgersdatter born 1806, parents unknown. Torger dies 1869, Benedikte sofie died 1907. 3 children. 5 Omund born 1796, died as a child6 Else born 1798, died before 18177 Jon 1801, babt in Tonstad church, Sirdal, married 1829, farmer at Førnes, Eikelandsdal and Gystøl inn Heskestad. Wife: Anna Andersdatter Førland born 1810. 6 children8 Bjørn babt 1805 at Tonstad, Sirdal The book does not say more about this Bjørn. Salve born 1792 is 'forgotten' in this book.....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

However, Salve Torgeirsen Egelandsdal born 1792 is mentioned at page 173, same book, as son of Torjus and Åsa, married to Gunvor Gunnarsdatter, at Egelandsdal, not married in Helleland or heskestad/ Lund. Familysearch sais that 3 children were born in Lund (book says 2) (no 1 Gunnar born 1819 I can't find in Lund/ heskestad, no 2 Siri is babt in Lund/ heskestad., and more children were born in Stabvanger / Domkirken, according to Familysearch.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei ErlingThank you so much for your responses!OK, about Torger Torgersen (f 1794). He is my 3rd g-grandfather. He married Gunhild Ommundsdatter Bjørnestad d.e. (f 1799) on 15 May 1825.Benedikte Sofie Torgersdatter was his g-grandaughter. She was born 9 Sep 1906 (not 1806) -- daughter of Torger Torgersen Bjørnestad & Alette Torgesdatter Hammersmark. So, I believe the book is not correct.Gunhild Tonette was the daughter of Torger & Gunhild. Their first five children (Torger, Åseline, Berte, Ommund, and Anne) were born at Bjørnestad, but Gunhild Tonette & her sister, Askjer, were born at Regevik.More to follow...Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

About Svend TorgesenI looked in Heskestad for 1817. I found two burial records close to this date. One is for Svend Torgersen Gya (gaardmands søn), who died 17 Dec 1815, see #1 here: Permanent sidelenke: [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=15832&idx_id=15832&uid=ny&idx_side=-99>Lenkeand #5 here: Permanent sidelenke: LenkeI'm not sure if these burial records are duplicates, but I think it is for the young Svend, born 10 Dec 1815 at Gya, see here: Permanent sidelenke:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

About Salve Torgersen mentioned in (4), this is also the same marriage I found. FamilySearch shows they were married in 1820 in Lund. But their first child, Gunder, was born in 1819, see this link: LenkeI don't see any notation indicating that Salve & Gundvor were not married. So, I think they were married earlier than 1820. I have looked for their marriage in Lund, Heskestad, Høle and Bakke/Tonstad. I just can't find it.I saw the Gundvor you refer to in (5). Agree this is a likely match. But in Gunder's birth record, she is referred to as Gundvor Gundersdtr Berkedal. Perhaps her family moved?Finally, I have information about the second Bjørn Torgersen. He married Berthe Torkelsdtr Feed in 1829 in Tonstad.Again... thank you for your help!mvh Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you ErlingWhere is Berkedal farm located? I searched O.Rygh and the 'Matrikkelutkastet av 1950'. I see a farm with that name in Forsand (Fossan?). Do you think this is the one connected to Gundvor? I will look some more and see what I find.As for Sven -- I got confused. That marriage in Høle in 1816 can't be 'my' Sven. I am looking for Sven Torjesen, and this is Sven Asbjørnsen. I apologize for my mistake.Again, many thanks for your help.Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest erling t. endresen

Forsand and Høle is located in the samne area in a way, so I think the Berkedal farm you found in Forsand is the same farm as Gunvor lived at by marriage, and if I am not wrong, you wikll find info about this farm in the Gjesdal bygdebøker.You are right... Sven is Asbjørnson, not Torjeson....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.