Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#73715] Kaurin and Kielsdahl

Gjest Kim Schmitt
 Del

Gjest Kim Schmitt

Hi what do these terms mean. I find them alot in the chronological church records. 2 I'm trying to find Abel Johansen birth record. But having no luck. I've scanned 1794-1796 church records, but I need a better another set of eyes for help. Thanks KimHere are the records I do have on him so far. [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=16431&idx_id=16431&uid=ny&idx_side=-122->Lenke His death

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

I'll just add the link to the census, it's easier to understand then: LenkeWhat a shame they don't have any daughters as it's obvious that they have named their two first sons after their own fathers.Kielsdahl seems to be a place, but for the life of me, I can't guess what Kaurim may stand for. Can you give a link to an example?When he married, it's said he was from Hamrum. She's is from Lehr, I think. So that means he at least should be from the region.We know that at this time, there was often a discrepancy between the right age and what's given in the census so you should look for candidates plus or minus 2 to 3 years.Maybe someone with a bygdebook from that area, could do a look-up for you.Good hunt!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Berit Knudsen

Kjellaug, kanskje du kan oversette dette: Henning Junghans Kaurin var sogneprest i Sparbu fra 14/7 1782 - død 31/1 1797. Etterfølgeren Hans Diderichsen Kjeldahl var fra 17/1 1785 residerende kapellan i Sparbu og sogneprest fra 26/5 1797.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Kjellaug R. Petit

Jeg holdt på å lete i kirkeboken fra Sparbu 1746 i går, derfor såg jeg ikke at du allerede hadde lagt inn noe-:)'Henning Junghans Kaurin was the pastor in Sparbu from 14/7-1782 until his death on 31/1-1797. He was succeeded by Hans Diderichsen Kjeldahl who had been a residentiary vicar there from 17/1-1785 and who then became the pastor of the parish Sparbu on 26/5-1797.'

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.