Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#73877] Origin of Jens Torjussen and Ragnild Torjesdatter of Bakken under Asdal, Øyestad

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten
 Del

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

This couple lived in Øyestad, but appear to have moved there after their children were baptised/confirmed. They are listed in Bakken under Asdal in the bygdebok for Øyestad, but there is nothing on where they lived before that. They had 3 children that I know of. Torjus, Inger (m. Ole Sorenson Haugen and lived in Lunnerod, Natvig, and Asdal at differen times - no marriage record found), and my ancestor Terje. Terje was first married in Arendal in 1780 (m. Maren Terjesdatter), then his 2nd two marriages were in Øyestad. None of his marriage records give indication of where he was baptized or confirmed. The earliest record I have of Inger is the baptism of her first child in Øyestad in 1777. Her father is mentioned as a witness in another record in 1779. I have nothing on the family before this. If anyone recognizes the family or knows where they came from, I would love the help. Thanks!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

I found the christenings for all the children but the farm name is still hard to read.It appears to be Lunderaad ( Lunderød )which today could be Rød.I also found another daughter Martha.And the information for Terje is in error.He was born 22 July 1761 and christened 26 July 1761 which seems out of the ordinary? Here are the christenings Inger chr.7 Nov.1751 Øystad Martha chr.16 Feb.1755 Øystad Torgius chr.23 Oct.1757 Øystad Torgie ( Terje )chr.26 July 1761 Øystad Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Melissa Hvidsten

Thanks. My assumption would have been that Lunderød would be Lunnerød. Do you know if there is evidence that historically Rød has also been called Lunderød? I could not find any mention of this family in Lunnerød in the bygdebok. I will have to look in Rød and see if they are mentioned there.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Ron Berg-Iverson

Sorry I did not get back to you Melissa.Problem with my computer.Lunnerød was called Lunderøed in 1723.There is also Lille Lunnerød just to the North of Lunnerød.You can find both farms in Gule Slder near Bjorbekk church near Sletta.They had nothing to do with Rød. Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.