Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#73915] Daughters of Salve Torgersen Egelandsdal

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

I can't find any information (after the baptism) for all the daughters of Salve Torgersen Egelandsdal & Gundvor Gundersdtr. They are:Aasa, born 9 Apr 1817 EgelandsdalSiri, born 10 Aug 1821 EgelandsdalTonette Serine, born 13 Sep 1929 DK StavangerGrethe Sicelia, born 30 Jan 1833 DK StavangerI believe the family moved from Egelandsdal to Stavanger about 1825. I have searched kirkebøker for Heskestad, Tonstad and Stavanger. I don't see any of them in the 1865 census. What I did see in the parish registers were some entries that said only that it was the child of a farmer... didn't name the farm or the father. There's no way I can know if these entries are for these children.I wonder if the bygdebok for Egelandsdal might have more information.I will appreciate any assistance.Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Grethe Flood

Here is the birth and baptism record for Aasa, cf. Vest-Agder county, Tonstad in Bakke, Parish register (official) nr. A 1 (1815-1834), Birth and baptism records 1817, page 9, no 7: Permanent pagelink:  [url="http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read?idx_kildeid=9824&idx_id=9824&uid=ny&idx_side=-5>Lenke Permanent imagelink: LenkeAnd here is the birth and baptism record for Siri - Rogaland county, Heskestad in Lund, Parish register (official) nr. A 6 (1816-1839), Birth and baptism records 1821, page 25, no 11: Permanent pagelink:  Lenke Permanent imagelink: 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you, Grethe & BeritOne thing I didn't look for was a record of emigration. But, I certainly couldn't find any of these girls in 1865. At least now, I know that Siri & Tonette lived into their teen years. Interesting that Siri was 17. Although I realize some are confirmed later, I expected to find her confirmation by the age of 16. I guess I need to look again for Grethe. I also looked for a record of the family's migration from Heskestad to Stavanger. But found nothing.Thanks again...Hilsen Patti

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.