Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#73928] Source document for 'Emigranter fra Kristiansand'

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen
 Del

Gjest Patricia Carlsen Mikkelsen

Do you have access to the original document that was the source for the database 'Emigranter fra Kristiansand 1873-1930'? If so, is there a way to confirm the information contained in the database for Torjer Salvesen, emigrating 29 Oct 1880, #703? See this link:LenkeThere seem to be some contradictions here, for example, sex=m and occupation=pige. I wonder if any of this information may have been copied from the record above it.I appreciate any assistance.Hilsen Patti Mikkelsen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torleif Odland

To Patti. I'm not sure if the original documentation is located here at the National Archives in Kristiansand. If it does, I'll try to check the document to you on Tuesday Patti.Regards. Torleif Odland

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Torleif Odland

Protocol for emigrants from the port of Kristiansand 1873-1882. Person 703 Tarjer Salvesen, age 26, girl, Nissedal. 29.okt.1880 Th Hansen Line. Her first name, there has been a crossing out, so there may actually be both Tarjer and Torjer.Mvh. Torleif

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.