Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#73930] johan larsen honefoss

Gjest ole vidar nilsen
 Del

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi i am looking for the death date for a johan larsen born 4 may 1868 in vestre baerum akershusemarried karen marie gulbrandsdatter 24 july 1891 in honnefoss johans parents were lars johannesan and karen johansdatter johan was confirmed in honnefoss 1882johan and karen had 6 cildren one dying at childbirthif anyone can help it would be greatly appreciatedthank you

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi astrid no i dont think they moved as the last child i have is george hartvik larsen born 20 may 1909 in honefoss ther was a cild in 1903 ragna my grandmother and oscar verner in 1905 i did not know about elida karolinei cannot find them either in 1900 census ole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Nils Elsrud

HelloI dont think that they are in the census for 1900. There is very ofen that people 'fall out' of the list,I have found 4 children Ludvig Theodor born 23-12-1891 Gudbrand born and died 1893 Elida karoline born 13/06-1897 Ragna Othilie born 08/06-1903I have not so far found his death.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tom Larsen

Johan Larsen f. 1868, marskinist er nevnt i manntallet for Kommunevalg 1904, Stortingsvalg 1906, Kommunevalg 1907 er nevnt på følgende adresse: G nr.96. og i manntallet for Samlagsavstemningen 1908, Stortingsvalg 1909, kommunevalg 1910, Stortingsvalg 1912 er han nevnt på følgende adresse: Hammerbrogt.9b.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi there tom yes i know when johan's father died 20 july 1914 in honnefoss but i don't know when his mother died she was born in asker 4 july 1844the children i have for johan areludvig 22/12/1891 gulbrand 27/11/1893 died 30/11/1893 elida 13/6/1897 died 29/4/1902 ragna marie othillie 8 /6/1903 died ?/?/1952 my grandmother oscar verner 17/11/1905 george hartvik 20/5/1909they also had a son 3 of september 1913 but he was dead at birthall born in honnefosshope you can help and thank you so farole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tom Larsen

Hi Ole VidarI was hoping that the records of died people in Hønefoss had some info,but it was nothing new ab Johan Larsen but all brother/sisters.Tom

bilete8076.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Astrid K. Natvig

hello, the information from Tom was very interesting. I don´t know how well you read norwegian, but Lars Johannessen was married twice. Maybe his first wife died - the churchbooks will tell you, I guess, but he had a daughter, Anne Johanne (says only 'Johanne' above), and you find her at Hornsaga, Lier (1900-tellingen) with her husband and children. She was born in 1863, Bærum. Johan had lots of brothers and sisters....Lars Johannessen was also born at Hornseie (belonging to Horn, a big farm, and so was Hornsaga), but he probably moved to Brevik (Brevikeie above), a farm close to Horn, before 'setting off' to Bærum,Astrid

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi everyone thanks for all the help and most of the info i already have on johan's parents and their parents the trouble i have is johan and karen marie gulbrandsdatter for they are parents of my grandmother ragna marie othilie larsen and because i was unable to get much info of my mum before she passed away i dont have much on them and because they are still alive after the last census that is on the internet the 1900 i dont know what happened to them and my grandmother ragna i know when she was born but i have no info on her i know she was married twice one to a molberg and then to karl august ludvig johansen and hhis family i have all the info on so my dillemma is how to find out what happened to johan larsen and karen marie gulbrandsdatter anything that you can supply would be much appreciatedole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi there tom i left norway as an 8 year old in 1970 and my norwegian is not as good as it used to be can you tell me what you said in your entry number 8 meansJohan Larsen f. 1868, marskinist er nevnt i manntallet for Kommunevalg 1904, Stortingsvalg 1906, Kommunevalg 1907 er nevnt på følgende adresse: G nr.96. og i manntallet for Samlagsavstemningen 1908, Stortingsvalg 1909, kommunevalg 1910, Stortingsvalg 1912 er han nevnt på følgende adresse: Hammerbrogt.9b. i am sorry i think that it is his address at certain years but unsureole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tom Larsen

This is from different census/manntall from county and parlament elections where you can see his living adress, but you maybe already had this info.Tom

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Tom Larsen

Ole Vidar.I can't find Johan Larsen died in Hønefoss 1925-1939, after 1939 you have to ask Statsarkivet in Kongsberg, maybe they can help.Tom

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest ole vidar nilsen

hi everyone thanks for all the help i wrote to the archives in kongsberg and to my suprise today i got a reply that johan larsen born 4 may 1868 died 15 november 1943 in honefoss buried 20 november 1943 thanks especially to tom and astrid ole vidar

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.