Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#74127] Where to Find the Marriage of Bernt Eriksen Smedstad and Oline Pedersdatter

Gjest Clark Monson
 Del

Gjest Clark Monson

I have been searching for years for the marriage of my great great grandparents. My great grandmother was the oldest child baptized Oct. 17, 1869 as Berntine Anna (although she was called Anna Berntine) in Vinger parish. She was born illegitimate. By the time her family left for America in the Spring of 1870, it says her parents were married. Her father Bernt Eriksen was born in Vinger and his wife Oline Pedersdatter was born in Nord Odal. As a baby in April of 1870, she went with her parents from Christiania along with her grandmother, Marta Andersdatter Smedstad, her aunts Marta and Emilie Eriksdatter, her uncle Erik Eriksen Smestad and two cousins, Erik Andersen Smedstad and Ellert Hansen - all born in Vinger except for her mother. They landed in Quebec, Canada in May, 1870 and it says that Bernt and Oline are married. In the Vinger church records there is no record of their marriage nor is there any record of the whole family leaving for America. I checked the Nord Odal church marriage records and do not find Bernt and Oline's marriage in her home parish. Does anybody have any ideas as to where to look? I would appreciate any help. Best Regards! Clark Monson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.