Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#74153] Amund Hansen birth, 1794 or 1795, Modum, Buskerud

Gjest Mark M. Shepherd
 Del

Gjest Mark M. Shepherd

The 1801 census for Modum, Buskerud shows my 4th great-grandfather, age 6, living with his maternal grandmother Anne Mathiasdatter on Hoelen farm. He married Malene Knudsdatter in Modum on 22 Mar 1822 at age 28 (Modum Parish registry). This would suggest he was born in 1794 or 1795. I have been unable to find any record of his birth, parents or christening in the parish records, indluding records for illegitimate children. I assume his mother was Aase Madsdatter(christened 12 May 1771), who was the daughter of Anne Mathiasdatter and Mads Nielsen, because Amund did name one of his daughters Aase and she was the daughter of Amunds grandmother Anne Mathiasdatter who was at the most appropriate age to have a child in 1794 or 1795. I did find Aase's confirmation in Modum in 1786, However she is not listed in the entire Norwegian 1801 census, so I am assuming she died sometime before 1801. I cannot find any record of her death, and I cannot find any record of a marraige to a Hans. Since the parish records do not show any information regarding Amund's parents, birth or christening, I am wondering if there are any farm books or other sources where I might find this information. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Arnt Hole

Hello,I think this is your Amund. No 18LenkeIn 1792 Mads Nielsen and Anne Mathiasd. lives at Lelangen under Schiaastad, Lier, so I believe the mothers name is Aase Madsd. and not Aase Mathiasd.Best regardsArnt

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mark M. Shepherd

Jon,Thank you for your help, I believe Aase's confirmation is #21 in 1786, on p 505 Modum parish registryArnt,Thank you for your help. This is the Amund Hansen I have been looking for.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Mark M. Shepherd

Arnt,Thank you for your previous assistance. I did have one question, what is your source for Mads Nielsen and Anne Mathiasdatter living at Lelangen under Schiaastad, Lier in 1792?Thanks again,Mark

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.