Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#74372] Heslers in Vestby bygdebok

Gjest Steve Heimerle
 Del

Gjest Steve Heimerle

Hello - my great great great great grandfather was Johan Hesler. Although he was born in Germany he lived after about 1800 in Oslo and Son, Vestby. He was a shoemaker and died in Vestby in 1844. Four of his children were born in Vestby between 1816 and 1826. I understand there is s bygdebok for Vestby and that it covers Son or Soon even though this was not farm. I would very much like to know if my Hesler relatives are mentioned in the bygdebok, and also if there are any local historical resources who might be contacted for help. Thank you very much. Steve Heimerle, San Francisco

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jarleif Nordheim

Hi, Sorry to say: The Vestby 'bygdebok' does not tell about any Hesler in Son or the nearby farms. A ' 'Son leksikon' does neighter tell anything about the family. May be he was part of the Moravian church (hernhuterne). I have found his name in a list about them and the norwegian 'haugianere'.Regards Jarleif

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Jarleif Nordheim

Hi, And if you search for Hessler (with double s) in the censuses of 1801 and 1865 you will find more Hes(s)ler’s.Regards Jarleif

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.