Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#74626] Marriage of Bernt Ericksen (Smedstad) & Oline Pedersdatter in 1869 or 1870

Gjest Clark Monson
 Del

Gjest Clark Monson

I am still trying to find the date of marriage for my great great grandparents, Bernt Eriksen (Smedstad) and Oline Pedersdatter. My great grandmother was their oldest child and she was born in Vinger in Sept. 1869 and baptized in Vinger in Oct. 1869. Her parents were not married yet. The next April they went to the USA. I cannot find their marriage anywhere. Not in Vinger where Bernt's family was from or in Nord Odal where Oline was born. I checked all the churches that are listed for Oslo on this site? Were there more churches in Oslo than are listed on the digital parish registers on this site? Does anyone have any other ideas of where to look?Best Regards!Clark Monson

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.