Gå til innhold
Arkivverket

[#74807] Stensrud Farm

Gjest Juliann Richens
 Del

Gjest Juliann Richens

Is there a farm in Norway by the name of Stensrud? I am looking for a Marie or Isabelle Marie Stensrud born August 1835. She immigrated in 1865 to the United States. I have found only three other Stensrud's who immigrated in 1862 to United States. They are Even Stensrud b. April 1818, married to Margarette Stensrud b. April 1845, and Ella Stensrud, born Dec 1845

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Litta Olsen

Hi JuliannUnfortunately, there are many farms by that name ! Another problem is also that they may have used another surnames than the farm name.Do you have any other informations ??

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gjest Juliann Richens

I have very little information. An obituary for Marie's son said his folks came from Eigsberget, Hof, Hedmark, Norway. Thanks to the archives Marie's husband John was found there. John later in life adopted the farm name of Brumoen and left his patronymic name of Larson as his middle name. My first assumption would be to look in this area first, but really don't know where and how to look for a farm by the name of Stensrud. I did a bit of googling and found a Stensrud family with a connection to Wang in Hedmark, but I have been so far unsucessful in that area too.Thank you for your help.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Del

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

• Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive
  • Opprett ny...

Viktig Informasjon

Arkivverket bruker cookies (informasjonskapsler) på sine nettsider for å levere en bedre tjeneste. De brukes til bl.a. skjemaoppdateringer og innlogging. Bruk siden som normalt, eller lukk informasjonsboksen for å akseptere bruk av cookies.